Kwadwo Asamoah (12 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Better second half than first, he actually landed one or two crosses and had a decent shot at goal, but overall a lot of our attacking play just dies with the ball at his feet. Lost count at the amount of times he either failed to land a cross, failed to beat his marker or just played the ball back and slowed down our offense.

He is better suited to the lower level teams in the league, or in games we need to put in a defensive shift away from home, NOT against Inter at home when we need to take the game to them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Like I said before, I think this guys confidence has been utterly shattered for some time now.

He is so indecisive whenever he gets forward takes too many touches and then either passes back or blasts a cross straight into the person in front of him

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is kind of reliable defending... but offers nothing going forward. If he is to play...someone really good should be infront of him carrying the attack from that side. He is incompatible with Matuidi/Mandzukic

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I would say sell him, but it’s not like anyone better would want to be a back-up left back.

Keep him as a squad player and squad player alone. Sandro should be starting every important game.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He is kind of reliable defending... but offers nothing going forward. If he is to play...someone really good should be infront of him carrying the attack from that side. He is incompatible with Matuidi/Mandzukic
Hell NO. He's being quite lucky. Merda never even attack yesterday and still they won twice Asa's back with such a displicency... if they really were trying to beat us they would do it on Asa's toll free highway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)