Kwadwo Asamoah (3 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
well, that's like your opinion man. But, for a change, DeS also once made a team of the year on this position, how great is he?
I dont care about Serie A team of the year, I can give you 5 better RBs than MDS in any season. Can you name me even 2 or 3 better LWBs in Assamoah first 3 seasons at Juve?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I dont care about Serie A team of the year, I can give you 5 better RBs than MDS in any season. Can you name me even 2 or 3 better LWBs in Assamoah first 3 seasons at Juve?
such an odd statement, wtf is has to do with Asa being great/not great?
1) DeS made the team of the year as LB, not RB. But thats not the point.
2) The point is both of them were "great" in dead and brokeass league with one and a half decent teams and with no decent LWBs at all. I was the best DM in my city local league for a couple of years. Am I also great?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
such an odd statement, wtf is has to do with Asa being great/not great?
1) DeS made the team of the year as LB, not RB. But thats not the point.
2) The point is both of them were "great" in dead and brokeass league with one and a half decent teams and with no decent LWBs at all. I was the best DM in my city local league for a couple of years. Am I also great?
Asa was one of the best LWB in Europe, not in a broke-ass league. Name me 2-3 better LWB than mister anaconda in his prime

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Its going to be sad to see him go. Such a nice guy. He's also a good player, I think we should sell sturaro instead and keep asamoah. I'm absolutely certain he couldn't do any worse than that fraud.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Come on now, your memory must be short. He was excellent under conte
No he wasnt.

Excellent is someone like alex sandro...who has great defense and offense.

Asa , rated at the higest level..was just ok. He would never start in a top 3 team...sandro would. So no , Asa was not excellent...he was okaish...but his offensive output was lacking as a wingback.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He was never so good. Comparing FB IMO Licht was always better. He sucks hard right now and he's gonna be here for a long time so deal with It.

At least he's not our worst player right now, that place is reserve to MDS

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Its going to be sad to see him go. Such a nice guy. He's also a good player, I think we should sell sturaro instead and keep asamoah. I'm absolutely certain he couldn't do any worse than that fraud.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
At least the fraud is fit enough to make numbers. This guy on the other hand is barely available.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
they will not pay a dime for asamoah..

they are not idiots and

1- they know he is nothing out of the ordinary
2- and most importantly...they know we want to offload and they kow how to abuse this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)