Kwadwo Asamoah (24 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
icemaη;5591862 said:
At least the fraud is fit enough to make numbers. This guy on the other hand is barely available.
Well just taking last season into a account then according to transfermarkt, asamoah was out for 40 days and sturaro for 84 days. In hindsight asamoah has gained a stigma but last season he was in the best state he's been since season 14/15.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Ok, in season 2013/2014:
Felipe Luis, Coentrao, Sandro, Marcelo, Evra, Barcas Adriano, Alaba to name a few.
1st of all you're naming mostly LBs not LWBs, might as well include all the LMs and LWs in the mix. 2nd of all Coentrao, Evra, Sandro is just ridiculous, no way those guys were better than Asamoah in his prime. Coentrao was a backup, Evra and ManUnited had a horrible horrible season and Sandro had worse stats in a way worse league.

rest are at least debatable, I agree on Felipe Luis and Alaba being superior at the time

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
1st of all you're naming mostly LBs not LWBs, might as well include all the LMs and LWs in the mix. 2nd of all Coentrao, Evra, Sandro is just ridiculous, no way those guys were better than Asamoah in his prime. Coentrao was a backup, Evra and ManUnited had a horrible horrible season and Sandro had worse stats in a way worse league.

rest are at least debatable, I agree on Felipe Luis and Alaba being superior at the time
Ok, I got it, no point in further discussion. We watch football in a different way.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I love this guy, and I remember being so fucking excited when he signed. Really disappointed the way things played out, that knee really took its toll.

A soldier, a perfect locker room guy, and always willing to sacrifice himself for the team; always ready to do whatever was asked at him. He needs to move on, and enjoy some regular playing time. I'll miss Asabob though. Class act!

Not even Del Piero!
How could he!

Scandalous!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)