Kwadwo Asamoah (16 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Galatasaray want him on loan with option/obligation to buy at 9M - GDS

Seems rubbish to me. Maybe we'll extent his contract with 1 year.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I hate what has happened to him. I really do. He was really good for us prior to those injuries. It would be one thing if this guy sucked ever since he was here, but we all know that is definitely not the case.

I know the time is overdue for him to go. It's just really sad that it came to this.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I hate what has happened to him. I really do. He was really good for us prior to those injuries. It would be one thing if this guy sucked ever since he was here, but we all know that is definitely not the case.

I know the time is overdue for him to go. It's just really sad that it came to this.
I remember there was a video by Nike on upcoming youngsters and I was so excited to get a very good strong CM with left foot for us, really wanted him and Isla both here, and we managed to get Asa, and he was beasting everytime he played, even though I was sad that he was playing in LWB instead of the centre, but he kept on beasting, really liked him, but that injury really traumatized him i reckon, he was completely a changed player, soft, and no more grinta, as well as losing a lot pace.. Im sorry to see him go, but we need better players.. Good luck ASA..!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he was bad in the middle last season.. but okaish now igs..

now is bad everywhere.

His time at juve seems to be at an end.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
he had some good performances last season (not in the middle). are we sure we're not rushing to conclusion over summer form?
Dude has looked absolutely Serie B level shit aside from the odd 30 minutes here and there

I wouldn't give him a single minute in any competitive game, him and Licht are liabilities every time they step on the pitch. Asamoah more so than Licht

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Dude has looked absolutely Serie B level $#@! aside from the odd 30 minutes here and there

I wouldn't give him a single minute in any competitive game, him and Licht are liabilities every time they step on the pitch. Asamoah more so than Licht
I think they're equally as bad. Neither should be at juventus, not even as backups. I wish we'd get both spinazzola and cancelo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)