Kwadwo Asamoah (5 Viewers)

eduardmind

Feb 27, 2016
Lemina is playing right now in the same level of Asa IMO. SO I put Lemina over Asa right now
$Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-meme.png

what are you talking about?!!? Lemina is very talented and he has some flashy moves but offensively and defensively Asamoah is in a diffrent level, Lamina dosent have the awareness on where to be on the field yet and when things get complicated or hard Lamina cannot be trusted while Asamoha is never scared , During the games Asamoha takes much more responsibility on him self ,I'm very surprised to see how some people don't notice it. Lamina has the potentia to become great but right now Asamoha is way more important and decisive and to be good Lemina need to have good players beside of him just like sturaro while Asamoha dosent depent on no one he is always good!!

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
$Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-meme.png

what are you talking about?!!? Lemina is very talented and he has some flashy moves but offensively and defensively Asamoah is in a diffrent level, Lamina dosent have the awareness on where to be on the field yet and when things get complicated or hard Lamina cannot be trusted while Asamoha is never scared , During the games Asamoha takes much more responsibility on him self ,I'm very surprised to see how some people don't notice it. Lamina has the potentia to become great but right now Asamoha is way more important and decisive and to be good Lemina need to have good players beside of him just like sturaro while Asamoha dosent depent on no one he is always good!!
Obviously u overrate Asa as hell. Asa has never scare cuz he does the safety pass every single time, there's no creativity in him right now, he lost his pace and his first touch is descent. I know that he might be able to get back to his old form, but right now he's a descent sub but IMO his way far from an MF starter of a Team that wanna be better than TOP 3. Our MF today struggled a lot against a mid table team. And dont play the assistance card cuz even Sturaro could handle that awesome dybala pass

Asa in a different level of Lemina? Of course, Lemina is trying to adapt into his B2B role and he makes more mistakes cuz he's trying new stuff. Today he lost several balls but he also success in a couple of brilliant dribbles so he's improvement and making new stuff and Asa is just trying to do the safe so yep, they r in very diiferent level, one can get better and the other hardly.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I think u watched him now and see two years ago Asa. He currently is reliable cuz he's consistency but in a regular level no in a good way. U all are hoping he gets better and he may will but he needs to try to put himself out of his confort zone cuz with him current level our MF couldn't get near Top 3 in a tied in UCL

But If Max manage Lemina well he may get to a near top level by the end of this season so.... I really disagree with u and time would be the judge

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
Unless Asa is available for the majority of games this season and regains his form, I think it would make more sense to throw lemina into the lineups and groom him. Love the guy, but lemina can be the future, and we should invest in him. If he does regain his form, then by all means get him in there. But I'm skeptical he will.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Never forget how impeccable this dude was before his injury. If he's really back to his full fitness, no one can take his starting spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)