Kwadwo Asamoah (16 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You won't see his best until at least next season, that much is obvious. Imagine if we could get Khedira, Asamoah and Pereyra back towards their best physical condition over the summer...

Yeah, I'm a dreamer.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Poor first half, but thought his second half overall was decent. He looked rusty and had a few nice moments followed by a few bad ones but that is to be expected given his lack of games.

His yellow card looked like a bad decision.

Not sure why Allegri kept him on so long, he was on a yellow, barely played all season, is coming back from an injury and doesn't have 90 mins in him. If Khedira gets taken off after 60 mins then the same probably should have applied for Asa.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He is our Legend and still has many years of top level football in him. We should definitely keep him.

Funny how if a player wants to upgrade clubs he is a traitor but if a club wants to upgrade players then everything is fine.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He is our Legend and still has many years of top level football in him. We should definitely keep him.

Funny how if a player wants to upgrade clubs he is a traitor but if a club wants to upgrade players then everything is fine.
:tup:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

I like Asamoah and hope he overcomes his woes but he isnt our legend.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Legend? :D I mean I love Asa and want him to stay, but that's going a bit overboard, a huge bit tbh.

And yeah that bolded club is BS.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is nowhee close to a legend. But yeah the hypocritical bit of loyalty only going one way with fans is an excellent point.

But the thing is, with him we are nearing the point of no return. He can't stay healthy and available /playing two weeks straight without issues or being rested because they fear complication.

We arent in a position to sell him for much so should give him more time, near 2 years now where he can't be counted on or become same player again. So it's logical to start thinking of a future without him if he can't be counted on. Certainly club have been patient with him quite a while now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's a €25m player when he's at his best, we aren't going to just throw him away. We're lucky that we can give players like him time because we have other options. Pogba is in his best position, and we have two other guys who can play LWB.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
There is no point selling him. Might as well hope he turns things around in thr remainder of his contract. Do we have an update?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I would loan him out if he's healthy and let him be someone else's problem when he's too injured to play. He's on zero value to us due to his frequent injuries over the past 3 seasons. I have nothing against the guy personally but it is what it is. I hope for a speedy recovery and a sucker club to take him on loan :tup:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Legend? :D I mean I love Asa and want him to stay, but that's going a bit overboard, a huge bit tbh.

And yeah that bolded club is BS.
Why is he not a legend? Is it time spent (5 years next year) or quality of performance? Even Padoin and Matri are Juve legends in my books.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Why is he not a legend? Is it time spent (5 years next year) or quality of performance? Even Padoin and Matri are Juve legends in my books.
Really? :D

Those are some low-ass standards though, by your definition we've got about 150 legends or something :D

- - - Updated - - -

I mean you're probably just trolling, but still

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Really? :D

Those are some low-ass standards though, by your definition we've got about 150 legends or something :D

- - - Updated - - -

I mean you're probably just trolling, but still
I am not trolling I am serious. You don't have to be a talented star player to be a legend. Tachinardi is widely recognized as our legend even though he was not a star player. He gave us very long years of service. Padoin is doing something similar (but shorter) even if Padoin is just a bench player.

Matri was one of the main figures in the class of 2011/12 and 2012/13 which were the year we came back and the year we stabilized at the top. We then signed him again last season and he did well. This period is the period of club legends because of the historical significance of those seasons for Juve. It is the same way 2006 was another historical moment that gave every player that stayed legendary status.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)