Kwadwo Asamoah (14 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think we could keep him as a LWB third choice or in case we need to rest sandro and evra is injured. Or as a Pogba Back up.

We will get peanuts for him anyways... but if space is needed and we can bring interesting prospects, we should consider offloading him.

At this point, we cant even say "depending on his fitness level" because sadly the dude is a mystery and has been injured for like 2 seasons, with some games here and there for the lols.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Asamoah is worth more than a potential 5m sale. It's a no brainier. Guy is an athlete, he just needed the right kind of recuperation method to avoid a relapse, and we are granting him that. I don't think he's going the Pepe way, and will be back to full power next season.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You'd rather we sell Asamoah for 5m? Coz he's not going to fetch you a whole lot more than that if his physical condition is suspect to the buying clubs. I'd rather we give him another season. What is he 27?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I say keep him for sure. With his recent injuries he won't fetch much but we've all seen how good he can be.

The guy isn't old, he could come back and be a real asset for us again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I say keep him for sure. With his recent injuries he won't fetch much but we've all seen how good he can be.

The guy isn't old, he could come back and be a real asset for us again.
The fact that he can cover the CM and LWB roles is nice too.

- - - Updated - - -

God help us next year though if we have the same medical staff.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He's been useless due to injuries and when he did play him folks were clamoring because he was "being played out of position" at LWB in Conte's 3-5-2. Unfortunately his overall value to the club (currently or cumulatively during his tenure at Juve) has been sub par.

Instead I say Padoin forevar and evar and evar

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's been useless due to injuries and when he did play him folks were clamoring because he was "being played out of position" at LWB in Conte's 3-5-2. Unfortunately his overall value to the club (currently or cumulatively during his tenure at Juve) has been sub par.

Instead I say Padoin forevar and evar and evar

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Anyone else noticed how skinny Asamoah looks now compared to his LWB days under Conte? He used to be pretty bulked up before, maybe he's lost some weight to lessen the pressure on his knees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)