Kwadwo Asamoah (15 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What if Allegri does use it? Will you admit you were wrong?
Pogba is not a trequartista, it would ruin his game and make us alot less effective going forward. it is truely hilarious to see how people try everything to get formations that have a TQ, as if its the solution to end all issues

- - - Updated - - -

Asa should be sold this summer, not a starter and too valuable a commodity to be a bench player.
Yeah, sell him at his lowest value, what a plan

- - - Updated - - -

Asa should be sold this summer, not a starter and too valuable a commodity to be a bench player.
Yeah, sell him at his lowest value, what a plan

DelPirlo

Dec 26, 2013
Although I agree with Zach in the matter that Pogba is better as a CM, I do think that he could play in a great way as an AM with Asamoah behind him, and the best example of this would be the match against Atalanta this season. When Pereyra went off onjured, Asamoah stepped in as a CM and both Dybala and Pogba ran the show from a shared AM position.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
i love asa, but i would sell him too.
He's been injured for the past year, constantly. I don't think it would be worth it. Better to stick with Asamoah and hope he recovers. Let's be real here. His market value is attrocious atm, compared to his quality when fit. We'd be damned fools to even contemplate his sale in current circumstances. It's more likely that if his injury struggles persist in the next year we'll rescind the contract, as no one would be willing to buy a player capable of playing 1 game per month, after which he'd be out for a few weeks.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He's been injured for the past year, constantly. I don't think it would be worth it. Better to stick with Asamoah and hope he recovers. Let's be real here. His market value is attrocious atm, compared to his quality when fit. We'd be damned fools to even contemplate his sale in current circumstances. It's more likely that if his injury struggles persist in the next year we'll rescind the contract, as no one would be willing to buy a player capable of playing 1 game per month, after which he'd be out for a few weeks.
that's what's gonna happen i guess.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Pretty much everyone on the roster has been injured since we changed training staffs so I wouldn't label some players as injury prone yet. Unless these guys really fucked up his knee then ya there's no hope.

I can name more players than not who had muscle injuries this year. That's just over training + poor recovery.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Pogba is not a trequartista, it would ruin his game and make us alot less effective going forward. it is truely hilarious to see how people try everything to get formations that have a TQ, as if its the solution to end all issues
Okay, but what I'm asking is: if Allegri does at some point use that formation, will you back track and find an explanation for it?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Although I agree with Zach in the matter that Pogba is better as a CM, I do think that he could play in a great way as an AM with Asamoah behind him, and the best example of this would be the match against Atalanta this season. When Pereyra went off onjured, Asamoah stepped in as a CM and both Dybala and Pogba ran the show from a shared AM position.
Okay, but what I'm asking is: if Allegri does at some point use that formation, will you back track and find an explanation for it?
He is death set that Poga just cannot play as Treq no matter what. He has no justification for it, just that he is better as a CM (he hasnt even been tested as treq but oh well).

The guy (Pogba) has good eye for assist, can dribble, is strong and has a good shoot. I really see no reason of why him or Dyabala cannot play as Treq. Im not saying we MUST use them as treq, but my point is that they are so technical and talented that they of course can pull it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He is death set that Poga just cannot play as Treq no matter what. He has no justification for it, just that he is better as a CM (he hasnt even been tested as treq but oh well).

The guy (Pogba) has good eye for assist, can dribble, is strong and has a good shoot. I really see no reason of why him or Dyabala cannot play as Treq. Im not saying we MUST use them as treq, but my point is that they are so technical and talented that they of course can pull it.
I wouldn't be surprised if we see it at least as a one off for a particular situation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)