Kwadwo Asamoah (16 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He is injured again? :lol:
Fucking injuries .The worst thing is that our mighty medical staff doesn't exactly know what is the current situation.Brilliant.:sergio:
What a complete mess.
What the fuck I am reading?
Out for a month, muscular issue. My boy Asa is one poor guy.
Our midfield depbd is looking bad right now.Too many injuries
Needs a month break after each game. Frustrating.
RAMI¹⁰;5159323 said:
Where did you read this?
Don't use him until the Bayern game. We need to choose if we want to use him home or away tho.
Asamoah: 'I’m not injured’

By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah insists “I am not injured” despite being left out of the squad on Sunday.

The Ghanaian international, who can also play at wing-back, has made just 10 Serie A appearances across the last two seasons, as he’s struggled with a series of injuries.

Asamoah was not included in the Bianconeri squad for the win over Fiorentina at the weekend, leading to speculation he had relapsed.

“I am feeling very good,” Asamoah told Ghanasoccernet.

“I have been training very well with my teammates. I am not injured. I just finished another training session with my club and it went really well.

“The club will be including me in the Champions League squad in January.”

http://www.football-italia.net/77138/asamoah-‘i’m-not-injured’

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah insists “I am not injured” despite being left out of the squad on Sunday.

The Ghanaian international, who can also play at wing-back, has made just 10 Serie A appearances across the last two seasons, as he’s struggled with a series of injuries.

Asamoah was not included in the Bianconeri squad for the win over Fiorentina at the weekend, leading to speculation he had relapsed.

“I have been training very well with my teammates. I am not injured. I just finished another training session with my club and it went really well.

Beautiful.

OP
Mohad

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
  • Thread Starter #4,999
    Asamoah: ‘I’m not injured’

By Football Italia staff

Ma n!gga :heart:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009

By Football Italia staff

What a relief.

They why didn't we use him against Viola?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)