Kwadwo Asamoah (9 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Asamoah: ‘I’m not injured’

By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah insists “I am not injured” despite being left out of the squad on Sunday.

The Ghanaian international, who can also play at wing-back, has made just 10 Serie A appearances across the last two seasons, as he’s struggled with a series of injuries.

Asamoah was not included in the Bianconeri squad for the win over Fiorentina at the weekend, leading to speculation he had relapsed.

“I am feeling very good,” Asamoah told Ghanasoccernet.

“I have been training very well with my teammates. I am not injured. I just finished another training session with my club and it went really well.

“The club will be including me in the Champions League squad in January.”

http://www.football-italia.net/77138/asamoah-‘i’m-not-injured’
:tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
Allegri on Asa:

Allegri was then asked about Kwadwo Asamoah, who has insisted his is not injured, despite being left out of the squad to face Fiorentina.

“The problem with Asamoah is the usual problem with his knee, which sometimes gives him problems after a game at the moment.

“To force the issue would surely damage him. So right now he has to be managed. He can play a game every 15 days or a week.

“Against Lazio it had been so long since he played, he had a good game, but afterward he had to stop and be managed.

“He’s coming off a knee problem and a muscle injury, so he’s definitely not a player who can play two games in a row at the moment.”

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Good, we're preventing future problems.
I have no overview of what problems and injuries we have at the moment but I've had a strange feeling. I mean, we have too many players that can play in CM. Asamoah, Marchisio, Khedira, Sturaro, Pogba, Hernanes, Lemina, Pereyra, Padoin... yet it has seemed like we seldom have more than 3-4 options to go by. Asa did very well I think against Lazio and honestly surprised me a little. Hope he can build on that and become fully fit. Versatile player with his feet on the ground (my impression).

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Good, we're preventing future problems.
I have no overview of what problems and injuries we have at the moment but I've had a strange feeling. I mean, we have too many players that can play in CM. Asamoah, Marchisio, Khedira, Sturaro, Pogba, Hernanes, Lemina, Pereyra, Padoin... yet it has seemed like we seldom have more than 3-4 options to go by. Asa did very well I think against Lazio and honestly surprised me a little. Hope he can build on that and become fully fit. Versatile player with his feet on the ground (my impression).
we need someone to bench Pogba a bit...........Asamoah or Pereyra are the best choice we have once their fully fit.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So Allegri says he can't play more than once every 15 days or so but Asamoah apparently tells some Ghana newspaper he isn't injured? :shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Are you this daft on all the things? This was a very simple read to not understand...
“To force the issue would surely damage him. So right now he has to be managed. He can play a game every 15 days or a week.
That doesn't suggest he is healthy yet. On the road to recovery yes, but not yet healthy.

Great news that he will be included in the CL list for the next rounds.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its okay hust, both are right

Asamoah has a condition. he doesnt consider it an injury, but our staff most certainly thinks it partially is or could lead to one when overtaxed, as is evident in post match pain

You could cut off his leg and he'd say he still got two left. Thats why he is so awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Listen,i went on the internet, and i found this

http://omgghana.com/omg-juventus-fans-crazy-over-kwadwo-asamoahs-penis/

:shifty:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Football penis. Penises. So many penises on the pitch simultaneously. Mourinho thought they were too few. Too many vaginas. This was my main message. /Vagina out

Mar 30, 2006
If he is ready to play regularly it might be smart to rotate him and Khedira so that they stay healthy. I really am excited to Asamoah playing in the center mid positions. We are set on the left with Sandro and Evra so its his chance to show what he got in his natural position. I think playing on the flank will make him an even better CM as he now has gotten really good at dribbling and taking on his man so he might be able to surge through the midfield for us.

Praying he stays healthy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)