Kwadwo Asamoah (492 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm calling it, if he manages to stay fit he can easily replace last season's Vidal.

Not quite the Vidal from two years ago though probably.
:agree:

Yep. Can play the box to box, defensive game of Vidal easy, just missing the offense that made Vidal so special for those 2 seasons. Asamoah, Allan, Radja all have that defensive game, and connecting to the attack, but only Vidal had that monstrous attacking game.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Whats that comming over the hill ?

Its awesomooaaah

Its awesooommmooooooaaaahhhh !

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. Can play the box to box, defensive game of Vidal easy, just missing the offense that made Vidal so special for those 2 seasons. Asamoah, Allan, Radja all have that defensive game, and connecting to the attack, but only Vidal had that monstrous attacking game.
Asamoah's aggressive game, is exactly what i said we were missing. An aggressive CM. Since Pogba/cheesio/khedira/sturaro arent aggressively pressing naturally, and hernanes is only good for retard tackles.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Asamoah has some great attacking moves in him as well though to be fair :D

Doesn't really come to the front as much when he's playing LWB, but it's there, even if it's not as great as Vidal's ;)

Jan 5, 2011
Yeah, a free kick at someone's shins and get send off for it.

How much does it hurt to see marchisio beeing the team's MVP ?
Ha ha ha. Yeah right. :lol: Let me remind you.

I have a question maybe only you can answer. I am making a compilation clip of Marchisio's contribution to this team. But he does not score or assist, the only thing he does is blocking our opponent's tactical flow. So how can I highlight these tactical flow so it is visible to normal people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 492)