Kwadwo Asamoah (8 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'd rather Lemina starts.

Asamoah looked very out of shape last time he played and he has barely trained since then.

Only issue is that we will be very short on creativity, so would definitely go for Alex Sandro on the left and keep Dybala up front.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Even if he could play I would not opt to use him as a starter. His lack of time on the field due to the extended amount of injuries would not be best for the club right now being that we are playing catch up in the league table as it is.

We have other options that have filled the sub void he has left the last 2 seasons.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Even if he could play I would not opt to use him as a starter. His lack of time on the field due to the extended amount of injuries would not be best for the club right now being that we are playing catch up in the league table as it is.

We have other options that have filled the sub void he has left the last 2 seasons.
If its anyone but Padoin I would agree, but since its Padoin I would rather risk him.

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
I'd rather Lemina starts.

Asamoah looked very out of shape last time he played and he has barely trained since then.

Only issue is that we will be very short on creativity, so would definitely go for Alex Sandro on the left and keep Dybala up front.
But every time I watched the pre match training clip from Juventus channel on Youtube, I often saw him trains with the squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)