Kwadwo Asamoah (18 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
As Alegri stated in his pre match press he visited his doctor in Barcelona.Should be sidelined something like 7-10 days from now.One thing is strange ,he had a muscle issue when he was injured last time and visited his surgeon for his knee.
The club stated he had inflammation in his knee again. He is just about gone I suppose. I don't know of too many players who recovered from a persistent run of injuries as long as his and regained their old form.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The club stated he had inflammation in his knee again. He is just about gone I suppose. I don't know of too many players who recovered from a persistent run of injuries as long as his and regained their old form.
That's why he visited his surgeon in Barcelona .Fucking injury.Never ending story.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Don't think he can be useful for this club anymore, probably will leave next summer. Always will have a good memory of him tho, you can't forget two years of awesomeness.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
I am hopeful that he will return soon and return to a good level. He just has an unfortunate streak, before that he played for years at Udinese and two years for us without ever being injured. He never was an injure-prone player, he can overcome this. If everything goes well he can be a force in 2016.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I can't remember when is the first time he get this serious injury?
I remember but i dont remember.
All i remember is that he was intervened out of the blue in Barcelona, january 2015 if im not wrong.... and since then he has never been the same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)