Kwadwo Asamoah (15 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Lemina time.

I'd say sell this guy while we still can.
It would be pointless to sell him now, his value will be pretty low at the moment especially given that we struggled to bring in decent values for Llorente, Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal.

We should gradually let him get his fitness back and hope he can regain his form before his injuries. He has been a really good player for us and he deserves a chance to get back.

But I agree, we should give Lemina more minutes.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Recurring muscular injuries will be a problem for this guy, but hopefully they will disappear over time. He's a tank and he's been out for a long time, that kind of muscular fatigue is normal.
I hope you're right. But the last time he played a game, vs Napoli iirc last season, he got injured and was unavailable till now. Almost half a year without competitive game and it's been almost a year since he featured regularly for us. Starting to lose hope tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Lemina time.

I'd say sell this guy while we still can.
Joking? Otherwise absurd suggestion.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Kojo.Good to see you again on the pitch.Just stay healthy.Everything else will came soon.
Damn, that timing.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Its annoying but its not his knee so that's good. There is no point selling him, we would get no value. We've stuck by him this long, we might as well continue doing that now that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Its annoying but its not his knee so that's good. There is no point selling him, we would get no value. We've stuck by him this long, we might as well continue doing that now that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
He's our version of Strootman, although only 1 year now, instead of almost 2. Knock on wood that this is the last little injury for Asamoah.

- - - Updated - - -

At least we got rid of the injury prone Vidal and kept Asamoah.

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)