Kwadwo Asamoah (6 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It was a bit of a slow-mo version of Asamoah, but that's to be expected coming back. There was that one instance where Grassi had a couple of yards on him and Asamoah blitzed back and nudged him off the ball, so physically he looks ok.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He looks lost when in dead central zones positionally wise, but allways played simple even if looked like a lost puppy (Pogba had to come down from attack and play CM to build up and win balls in Asa's zones). But he felt at home left, covered Evra well and allowed him to become winger almost.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
not sure what exactly he was playing today. saw him out left, behind the strikers, between Marchisio and Khedira at times... maybe Allegri wanted to see him in different roles to have a better view on him

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
His touch on the ball was pretty shaky, but thats to be expected. Looked a bit lost at times. But the important thing is he gets his match-fitness back ASAP. Would love to see him beasting muhfuggaz on the regular again.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I didnt even know how much I missed seeing his low passes from the left wing served directly to a teammate standing infront of the opposition box. Welcome back Kwadwo

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Recurring muscular injuries will be a problem for this guy, but hopefully they will disappear over time. He's a tank and he's been out for a long time, that kind of muscular fatigue is normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)