Kwadwo Asamoah (58 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
If I remember correctly Baggio tore his knee, this at a time when Orthopedic surgery was less refined than now.
Still it's a nightmare playing every match & then suffer such consequences after the game. I know that was a different era & hopefully no player has to go through what Baggio & co did. The thing that is probably the same is the feeling of doom & gloom when an injury recurs. Barzagli spoke of this recently. All am trying to say is that it's better that Asamoah takes longer to comeback than to be rushed & suffer a relapse.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Still it's a nightmare playing every match & then suffer such consequences after the game. I know that was a different era & hopefully no player has to go through what Baggio & co did. The thing that is probably the same is the feeling of doom & gloom when an injury recurs. Barzagli spoke of this recently. All am trying to say is that it's better that Asamoah takes longer to comeback than to be rushed & suffer a relapse.
For sure. Asa is my favorite player in the squad, and as much as I'd like to see him dominate on the pitch ASAP, I'd prefer his recovery was handled w/ every precaution.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
I don't know if everyone fully understands how much of a boost he'd be, he's the real Vidal replacement and he would finally be playing in his true role. Marchisio - Pogba - Asamoah 💪🏿

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)