Kwadwo Asamoah (12 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
We can change our Champions League player list during the season?
I gues Yes,didn't we put Sturaro later on our CL squad ? Also a lot of transfers will happen during January so there have to be another list so they can play on CHL , if I'm not wrong , last year Asamoah was on our CL squad , but Juve excluded him later on 2nd list .

So I think there are going to be 2 lists , I'm not sure 100% though .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I gues Yes,didn't we put Sturaro later on our CL squad ? Also a lot of transfers will happen during January so there have to be another list so they can play on CHL , if I'm not wrong , last year Asamoah was on our CL squad , but Juve excluded him later on 2nd list .

That makes sense yeah. :tup:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
If we are going to progress from group stage , I'm pretty sure we are going to put him in cl list,it's totally understandable choice from our management to leave him out of cl list , since he isn't ready to play , and might not be for next 1-2 months .
So he is injured then? OK, that's understandable. How long is he injured for? He already missed the entire last season.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013

I think there is a limit to how many changes one can take out or add on but can't remember how many that is..

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
You can see by Allegri's declarations that he doesn't really count on Asamoah anymore.

Any progress is gravy at this point, they don't know if the guy will recover or not.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't think so.Yes he is out for a long period of time but very far for not counting on him anymore.He will be back soon.He played 20 min. in a friendly match. Did he start training with the team?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
If Allegri is not counting on Asamoah anymore, he's a fool. Asamoah is a great player and versatile, by the way. When will he recover?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
According to the announcement made by the club some time ago, he should start training with the group this week. We'll see.
That "startting with the group training" goes for a month now.Why there isn't any official statement about him from the club like for every other player when he is injured?So strange.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It's a secret cuz noone is sure about his health... Imo he shouldn't play till at least a tons of expert say his perfect, not ok, perfect... We need to get back some of this investment

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You don't get the sort of injury that would have ended your career 20 years ago and then just do a couple of weeks jogging before stepping back into the match squad, he needs some serious rehab.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)