Kwadwo Asamoah (5 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Imagine a team of Buffon - Licht, Bonucci, Chiellini, Asamoah - Marchisio, Sturaro, Pogba, Vidal - Morata, Tevez.

It's the football version of Pistons Bad Boys. You have 11 mean mofos there. Including Morata who is deceptively tough.

- - - Updated - - -

And including Marchisio, who has incredebly toughened up the past few years.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Imagine a team of Buffon - Licht, Bonucci, Chiellini, Asamoah - Marchisio, Sturaro, Pogba, Vidal - Morata, Tevez.

It's the football version of Pistons Bad Boys. You have 11 mean mofos there. Including Morata who is deceptively tough.

- - - Updated - - -

That Bad Boys Pistons team was something else. I would of hated playing against a team like that, especially Bill Laimbeer

But we're comparing that team to the Pistons, then who's Laimbeer, Thomas, McGuire. Etc

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

I'd replace Morata for Cavani or Mandzukic.

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio for verrati his ugliness will factor in toughness. Marchisio is too handsome.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He does have a nice little beard.

- - - Updated - - -

That Bad Boys Pistons team was something else. I would of hated playing against a team like that, especially Bill Laimbeer

But we're comparing that team to the Pistons, then who's Laimbeer, Thomas, McGuire. Etc
Laimbeer would definitely be Chiellini. He harasses someone almost every game, and he is the biggest and ugliest guy of the team.

The rest I wouldn't know. Maybe Isiah = Tevez?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
somehow that pic is disgusting to watch

wonder where will he play next season though, we never seen him as cm properly under conte, so I'd want to see him there, pogba-marchisio-vidal-asamoah diamond?
Asa is a LB\LWB now. People need to get over it.

In fact, I bet if people didn't know he used to play as CM, he'd be the LB in everyone's starting XI.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He should replace Pirlo in midfield more reguarly next season

------Marchisio-------
---Pogba-Asamoah---
---------Vidal---------

:tuttosport:
We better have some serious creative force up front if we gonna play like that, or maybe Pogba as a TQ and develop him some more on the offensive Yahya style @city

Mar 30, 2006
We better have some serious creative force up front if we gonna play like that, or maybe Pogba as a TQ and develop him some more on the offensive Yahya style @city
Allegri was asked earlier this season if Pogba could play Trequartista and he said no. He said he did not have the characteristics to play that position. I think he intends to keep using him as a box to box CM to take advantage of his athleticism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)