Kwadwo Asamoah (5 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
When is he coming back? I hope he comes back in time to get some playing time in Seria A now that the Scudetto is in the bag..... He will be back strong next season. We have a very quality player here......

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
what's the latest update on him, has he started training with the squad?

When is he coming back? I hope he comes back in time to get some playing time in Seria A now that the Scudetto is in the bag..... He will be back strong next season. We have a very quality player here......

This was on his instagram with the message "training done" on Saturday. He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tuttosport: :heart:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Raggi, what a career... if somebody told me a few years ago that he would be playing a CL quarters, I'd eat a hamburger because that's something doesn't happen every day

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Raggi, what a career... if somebody told me a few years ago that he would be playing a CL quarters, I'd eat a hamburger because that's something doesn't happen every day
I thought the same after the first leg, Andrea Raggi captaining a CL QF team. If he had stayed in Serie A he would be playing for Atalanta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)