Kwadwo Asamoah (14 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think 18m is definitely a fair price, though still would like to see us sign a proper good LWB to rotate or maybe play Asamoah in CM..

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
18m is a fair price for quality and versatility of Asamoah considering we had to beat competition from Man U for him also at that time.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I love assa, but boring shirt IMO.

Get Vidal´s
No, definatly asamoah if we arent getting higuain, zlatan or suarez. (the last 2 is allready certain)

I fucking love asamoah. Domminating his flank, hard to get past, impossible to stop, immense power, great positionning, good at playing the ball out of defence, freaking speed, funny dribble that gives us 5 corners/game.
The flair and fancy fappers offcourse cry and moan, forgetting he'll completely tear his opponents balls off and let them choke on it. effectively pushing the entire flank all the way to their box.

Its very simple, he's 24. if he can learn to put in a cross, he's the best wingback in the world. Why ? because no one is gonna fucking stop him, and no one gets past him.

Oh yeah, i'm so getting that shirt

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
It's dope that you are getting a shirt of the player you appreciate and not the typical stars shirt's.
I'll get meself a Caceres shirt.
I agree. I got a Licht and a Barza one last season. Although I did see a surprising number of lichtsteiner shirts around the juve stadium every time I went.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
No, definatly asamoah if we arent getting higuain, zlatan or suarez. (the last 2 is allready certain)

I fucking love asamoah. Domminating his flank, hard to get past, impossible to stop, immense power, great positionning, good at playing the ball out of defence, freaking speed, funny dribble that gives us 5 corners/game.
The flair and fancy fappers offcourse cry and moan, forgetting he'll completely tear his opponents balls off and let them choke on it. effectively pushing the entire flank all the way to their box.

Its very simple, he's 24. if he can learn to put in a cross, he's the best wingback in the world. Why ? because no one is gonna fucking stop him, and no one gets past him.

You forgot to mention he also packs a BBC as fat as a can of coke.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Full retard mode: ON.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am getting a Zacheryah and Nzoric Juventus jersey :shifty: Ok, perhaps a Giaccherini one, and a Rubinho GK one :D

Asamoah is an awesome player. That is a good deal, but I'd also like to see what he can do in his natural position.

Can't we do a co-own with Fiorentina for JoJo? Co-Own for 12-13 million this season, and a couple of our players on loan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)