Kwadwo Asamoah (14 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Mus™;4148191 said:
I honestly don't understand the hate he gets. He's not a flashy dribbler? Look where Andre Santos ended up
Meh, people always forget about AFCON and in what shape he came back. They will forget about this after Asamoah will be very fit again at the start of new season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Don't know about everyone else but I always expect a better second season from players at Juventus. It has happened so many times before with players we sign, high profile players or not. The current team has a few, with or without the Conte factor.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm guessing. They adapt better to the league if they're from outside, and to the tactics if they've switched domestically. Also mentally, you feel a lot closer to the team with a season behind you. Definitely psychological.

kwadman

Apr 2, 2013
i just don't understand some of the fans, the man stated recently that he is still suffering the effects of the Africa cup and you guys are demanding more from him, he is not even a natural lwb which is an extremely difficult position to play. Its clear Conte won't let him play in the midfield where he really excels , thus his lethargic performance on the wings. I hope he gets to play in the midfield , but it seems it has been handed to pogba , even though Asamoah excel with udinese and has far more experience.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's okay, bro. Here in Tuz, we bitch about everything. If we had Messi, some will find things to over-criticize him for.

I even think he's doing very good at LWB, considering everything he's been through this season. He's magnificent in defense and started a lot of forward runs that led to goals. The stats are in his favor as well.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The transfer that completely paid off. Once he left for African Cup it was obvious how much this team missed him. Great player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)