Kwadwo Asamoah (9 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
In Serie A, we can afford playing him as a LWB because the opposition is so shit that it doesn't matter. In CL it's different. You can't afford having a left flank without any offensive power. It made us so predictable and easy to defend against.

Why don't we trust Isla?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
In Serie A, we can afford playing him as a LWB because the opposition is so $#@! that it doesn't matter. In CL it's different. You can't afford having a left flank without any offensive power. It made us so predictable and easy to defend against.

Why don't we trust Isla?
Because he is a right sided player.

I think he was okay, and was far from the worst player in our team. It is difficult for a wing back to add much offensively when we do not contol the midfield.

I would like him to try to go outside more often, he has looked dangerous when he does.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Because he is a right sided player.

I think he was okay, and was far from the worst player in our team. It is difficult for a wing back to add much offensively when we do not contol the midfield.

I would like him to try to go outside more often, he has looked dangerous when he does.
Like that would stop Conte from fielding a player out of his natural position. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)