Kwadwo Asamoah (9 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Asamoah had a different role tonight. He was asked to play way more defensive and Licht was on the attacking duty. He was asked to shut down Chelsea players and he did it, nobody got past him. I think he was good.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You could easily notice that he's not confident with the ball at his feet. He doesn't have that instinct a wing back should have, which is obviously understandable.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You could easily notice that he's not confident with the ball at his feet. He doesn't have that instinct a wing back should have, which is obviously understandable.
He was pretty good with the ball at his feet in the supercup and in the league matches imo. Just played a more defensive role this game.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Asamoah had a different role tonight. He was asked to play way more defensive and Licht was on the attacking duty. He was asked to shut down Chelsea players and he did it, nobody got past him. I think he was good.
Despite having stage fright in the first half. Things can only get better.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i simply love this player!! very impressive in tonights game and i'm pretty sure there is more to him so i'm looking forward to him building on tonights performance.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
he'll always be solid defensively, but he's got to be more aggressive with the ball. Gotta check his acceleration speed though, maybe it's not enough to put the ball past his oponent. But I expected more from him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)