Kwadwo Asamoah (8 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Asamoah: Next team 'very soon’
By Football Italia staff

Outgoing Juventus man Kwadwo Asamoah has revealed that 'the team I will be joining will be announced very soon.’

Asamoah has already confirmed that he will leave Juventus once his contract expires on June 30, with Inter the favourites to sign the defender-midfielder.

“Football rumour is something that happens all the time, as a player, teams will approach you, try to make moves but we’re still on it,” the Ghanaian told Citi FM.

“I’m not staying at Juventus because I’ve already made a statement and [said my] goodbye.

“Probably, the team that I will be joining will be announced very soon. [I spent] six good years with Juventus – each came with great achievement [and] trophies.

“I’m so happy; not every player would have that opportunity to win trophies every year. I’m grateful to be part of everything that we did with this great club."

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...“I’m so happy; not every player would have that opportunity to win trophies every year. I’m grateful to be part of everything that we did with this great club."
"...now i'm just gonna spit on my previous jersey and sign for inda, and i'm doing it for my family" :baus:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you're so poor you can't even afford a bicycle lol.

do u access tuz using public wifi? like mcdonalds or library?

you and mark must hangout together

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
you're so poor you can't even afford a bicycle lol.

do u access tuz using public wifi? like mcdonalds or library?

you and mark must hangout together
i'm from denmark and you're from canada and you call me poor lol, watch yourself kid. i've had military training

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Watch out guys, ex Pontifical Swiss Guard coming through.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
LEL

Sorry, swiss boy. Sit down or I’ll embarrass you to such a degree that you’ll cry for three days. Go play with your Pokemon and stop bothering me, you retard.

Go cry to your mother, you damn child. Actually - I am at home with your mother right now.

Is a joke. Don't ban pls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)