Kwadwo Asamoah (12 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I have to admit today he was one of the best in the pitch for us... Now if he can play a couple of straight game at this level and I would even going to start to believe in Stu and MDS aswell

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I have to admit today he was one of the best in the pitch for us... Now if he can play a couple of straight game at this level and I would even going to start to believe in Stu and MDS aswell
:lol:

His wasting so much time backpassing and slow movement, poor crossing into the box, just slows everything down and lacks that insight to really do some damage offensively as a fullback.

But what ever you say i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

When do you think we will extend his contract? @Mark

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

His wasting so much time backpassing and slow movement, poor crossing into the box, just slows everything down and lacks that insight to really do some damage offensively as a fullback.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it was an improvement IMO cuz he was at MDS level (Bench amateur player) for so long, now this game was more in a Stu level (starter amateur player) and that's something

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

hopefully he leaves this January and we get Spina back.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
him and Mandzu on a flank together is terrible, dnt think he would be too bad behind an actual winger like Costa or Cuads but him and Mandzu on a flank isn't really gonna cut it because he dosent have any ability going forward, that's why Sandro and Mandzu are such a great partnership

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Asamoah is too dependent on his left foot. A professional player at this level should be comfortable at least passing with the weaker foot. This guy is just plainly predictable on the wing. Play him in midfield or just don't play him at all. I really think that our transfer campaign was crap. Our defense looks makeshift in all games!

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Some here should relax on Asabob.. he is by no means the reason we lost, he is nothing more than a depth/rotation player which accepts his role.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
him and Mandzu on a flank together is terrible, dnt think he would be too bad behind an actual winger like Costa or Cuads but him and Mandzu on a flank isn't really gonna cut it because he dosent have any ability going forward, that's why Sandro and Mandzu are such a great partnership
Nothing nothing came from that side from Lazio. Also, nothing came from that side offensively from us either. Neither of them can offer anything counter attack related nor can they cross.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)