Kwadwo Asamoah (16 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
How many times does he get the ball now with two defenders on his side?

Why do we now play Pogba on his wing bringing over another defender with him?

The way we use the centre mids is completely wasting their talents and taking space away from both Asamoah and Lichsteiner. Both have barely created anything this season.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
He's incredibly defensive minded and risk averse... he rarely ever does an overlap or make a run in the box even though he has a dm and 3 cb's behind him.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We've turned him into a left back tbh

Might aswell put him there. Poor guy was an energetic, dynamic b2b midfielder back in the day. We sucked that out of him in typical Italian fashion and replaced that nonsense with true values like working hard and... hard work. Not forgetting a good work ethic and hard work.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
players like asamoah and giovinco are so stupid to ruin their careers with terrible decisions. Asamoah was one hell of a CM that i was anticipating the bench for marchisio the day he came to juve. he used to create havoc in seria a and europe with udinese.

Jul 20, 2012
players like asamoah and giovinco are so stupid to ruin their careers with terrible decisions. Asamoah was one hell of a CM that i was anticipating the bench for marchisio the day he came to juve. he used to create havoc in seria a and europe with udinese.
What? were we watching the same playeR? Asa never looked like he was going to bench anyone

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Oh yea I forgot the great Udinese who was dominating the cl and serie a
Asamoah could have been a better option than marchisio if he was a starter CM . and yes him and Sanchez and Isla before his injury did really well that they build up great reputations for them around Europe. and btw am not a guy who hates Marchisio i just see Asamoah as a great CM but wasted it with bad decision accepting playing as a WB.

Jul 20, 2012
Asamoah could have been a better option than marchisio if he was a starter CM . and yes him and Sanchez and Isla before his injury did really well that they build up great reputations for them around Europe. and btw am not a guy who hates Marchisio i just see Asamoah as a great CM but wasted it with bad decision accepting playing as a WB.
Asa is strong, but he really never impressed me as someone who could start in our midfield trio.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I agree he was probably the best thing in that Udinese side along with Sanchez, of course we also thought Isla was gonna be the next Zambrotta, remember how that turned out.

Of course I would love to see him in the midfield role and see if he can bring his Udinese form back, but with Pereyra, Pirlo and Padoin being there, its becoming very limited, and he would really not like to be benched. we really cant blame him, Allegri doesnt have the balls to change the formation, and if he sticks to 3-5-2, do we even have anyone else that plays the wlb role better than him?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I agree he was probably the best thing in that Udinese side along with Sanchez, of course we also thought Isla was gonna be the next Zambrotta, remember how that turned out.

Of course I would love to see him in the midfield role and see if he can bring his Udinese form back, but with Pereyra, Pirlo and Padoin being there, its becoming very limited, and he would really not like to be benched. we really cant blame him, Allegri doesnt have the balls to change the formation, and if he sticks to 3-5-2, do we even have anyone else that plays the wlb role better than him?
Lies. I just had to see his first 2 games and i labeled him as trash instantly. History proved me right like it always does with Cronios

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)