Kwadwo Asamoah (78 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I'm just saying :D. So many people on this forum are against the US for whatever reason they find as justifiable. Better you're here anyway, you have more opportunity.
Lol typical American "God bless America" attitude.

Remember you arrogant douchebags cause the world recession. You want people to come there and completely forget/hate where they came from?

All Americans are ultimately immigrants anyway, just like all us Aussies are.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Remember you arrogant douchebags cause the world recession. You want people to come there and completely forget/hate where they came from?

:lol: u salty bro?

yeah u salty. shoulda tried taking a plane instead of trying to swim to america. all that salt water has made you mad salty.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Yes, there are much more economic opportunities here for someone than in the poor Italian economy. It has nothing to do with arrogance, it's a goddamn fact jackass. He'd be better off in Germany too, perhaps the Scandinavian countries as well.

And I fucking love it. Go fuck yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Was wasted as a LB for sure.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Yes, there are much more economic opportunities here for someone than in the poor Italian economy. It has nothing to do with arrogance, it's a goddamn fact jackass. He'd be better off in Germany too, perhaps the Scandinavian countries as well.

And I $#@!ing love it. Go $#@! yourself.
True; sorry I questioned paradise.

What tent cities say about America

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/12/23/opinion/sethi-tent-cities/

America's homeless resort to tent cities

http://news.bbc.co.uk/panorama/hi/front_page/newsid_9694000/9694094.stm

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
:sergio: Ok sure, you're right Linebreak. Clearly we all live in poverty and it's all an illusion. I can see why you're not liked here, completely hopeless.
You're saying the USA provides great opportunities to everyone.

I'm showing you that there is another side to your beloved country.

Too difficult to fathom?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You're saying the USA provides great opportunities to everyone.

I'm showing you that there is another side to your beloved country.

Too difficult to fathom?
Yes, there are very poor here. I live in New York City, I'm well aware that there are homeless. That still doesn't change the fact that there are more social and economic opportunities afforded to a white male in the United States than there are in Italy in general, which was my point to begin with.

Too difficult to fathom?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Yes, there are very poor here. I live in New York City, I'm well aware that there are homeless. That still doesn't change the fact that there are more social and economic opportunities afforded to a white male in the United States than there are in Italy in general, which was my point to begin with.

Too difficult to fathom?
Oh so now you're changing your whole story to make it seem more reasonable.

Sorry, there's plenty of white males in those tent cities. So your point is, well, pointless.

The entire world had an economic crisis which we still haven't recovered from due to the actions of reckless US investors, investors who were never questioned or punished. Some of those tent cities are a direct result of their actions, but who cares, since some white males are well off.

Anyway, Forza Asamoah!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:sergio: Ok sure, you're right Linebreak. Clearly we all live in poverty and it's all an illusion. I can see why you're not liked here, completely hopeless.
Wanna come to my side of the tent tonight? My mate caught a stray dog and we're gonna cook it to celebrate the win. You can get here by walking along the trash pile until you see two old men jerking off each other. Then turn left when you smell the rotten meat.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wanna come to my side of the tent tonight? My mate caught a stray dog and we're gonna cook it to celebrate the win. You can get here by walking along the trash pile until you see two old men jerking off each other. Then turn left when you smell the rotten meat.
Stray dog and a circle jerk in a tent by a trash pile! Sounds like my kind of party. RSVP, moi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)