Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Almirón?

It's scary that these names just roll off the tongue (or keyboard). Secco was a demon of the mercato.
Bingo.

Though it wasnt Mickey Mouse, but Donald Duck. Look at him, he looked so nervous signing for us, explains why he was THE worst Juve performing player I seen in the few times he played (afraid of the ball and losing it constantly):

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Bingo.

Though it wasnt Mickey Mouse, but Donald Duck. Look at him, he looked so nervous signing for us, explains why he was THE worst Juve performing player I seen in the few times he played (afraid of the ball and losing it constantly):

Despite that, I really like him because he always respected the club after he left. Whenever I've ever heard him talk about the club he's been very respectful with no hard feelings. I think he has scored against us also and not celebrated. Or said something to the effect of scoring against us and not celebrating.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Despite that, I really like him because he always respected the club after he left. Whenever I've ever heard him talk about the club he's been very respectful with no hard feelings. I think he has scored against us also and not celebrated. Or said something to the effect of scoring against us and not celebrating.
'I won't celebrate if I score' - Marco Motta vs Roma

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont dislike him in any shape or form, but he was just extremely awful in the short time he was with us. All the players who were way more annoying and distasteful (Tiago/Amauri) atleast had good games or a good half/full season (in Amauri's case).

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Bingo.

You dont think Tiago was worse than him? I remember Tiago being able to fuck up the easiest passes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
At his worst, Tiago was the biggiest pussy, but Tiago had decent/good outings, however rare they were. Almiron was jsut flatout so useless he wasnt worthy of giving more then the handful games he got. Tiago initially wasnt that bad he was deemed too useless to play again.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Very excited about this transfer.

Gives them so much versatility in midfield now, just with his addition alone.

I hope this works about a lot better than Appiah.

Appiah. :touched:, what a genuninely nice, classy guy. After meeting him, he became one of my favorites during those years. A total gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)