Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:tup: on jovetic

as for giovinco i guess we will have to agree to disagree :D

what do u make of isla??
Isla is a very good and flexible player, not the biggiest priority due to our RBs, but still will be very useful and resilient player for Conte to use, exactly kind of player he likes. He NEVER stops running, not in a mad man kinda way, but quite opportunistic and dynamic runs. But people should know he is a wingback, not expect much mor,e he isnt a right winger/forward or too offensive tasks like that (expert off the ball runs, but not one to take the ball and create much on his own), though he is quite good at CM too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah, Krasic fashion sense was questionable in his arrival (quite casual hehe), but not to that degree, the player in question wasnt recent, and was prolly biggiest flop signing of post calciopoli (no not Amauri, he looked pimp in his arrival :D).

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Nah, Krasic fashion sense was questionable in his arrival (quite casual hehe), but not to that degree, the player in question wasnt recent, and was prolly biggiest flop signing of post calciopoli (no not Amauri, he looked pimp in his arrival :D).
damn it one sec i'm seriously thinking about this ummm...... i dont think its sissoko he is too butch, ummm not polusen for sure, nope give me more hints oz :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Isla is a very good and flexible player, not the biggiest priority due to our RBs, but still will be very useful and resilient player for Conte to use, exactly kind of player he likes. He NEVER stops running, not in a mad man kinda way, but quite opportunistic and dynamic runs. But people should know he is a wingback, not expect much mor,e he isnt a right winger/forward or too offensive tasks like that (expert off the ball runs, but not one to take the ball and create much on his own), though he is quite good at CM too.
:tup: great analysis bro, looking forward to seeing him in our shirt.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Tiago, Diego, martinez?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He's gonna flop real bad. He's simply too overrated and not worthy of Juve. I hope he's a third choice CM behind Padoin, and if he plays, I hope he chokes real hard!

I give him 6 months in a Juve jersey. He'll be loaned back to Udinese in January 2013. MARK MY WORDS!
I sure do remember the days when you had "In Beppe We Trust" in your signature.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
damn it one sec i'm seriously thinking about this ummm...... i dont think its sissoko he is too butch, ummm not polusen for sure, nope give me more hints oz :D
You are on right path, he is a midfielder. And no Momo wasnt a flop how dare you :D Btw I dont consider Melo or Diego flops either, they just didnt work out for different reasons. I dont use the term flop lightly.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
You are on right path, he is a midfielder. And no Momo wasnt a flop how dare you :D Btw I dont consider Melo or Diego flops either, they just didnt work out for different reasons. I dont use the term flop lightly.
off course sissoko was not a flop he was cool and i liked him a great deal. this leave one flop and i mean the king of flops tiagaaaaaaa :D if not him then only one man can pull such gayness :D AQUA my tampoon is too small :D

---------- Post added 14.06.2012 at 16:39 ----------

Tiago? He sort of looks like a Disney character.

I like how he is made to wear a buttoned up jacket for the official site to post pictures of him :D

:lol: they had too to be honest, he reminds me of high school kids who show up to occasions wearing the wrong attire :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)