Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Vader

Apr 26, 2012
Pasquale Marino, who used to train Kojo and Isla at Udinese, had to say this about us signing them:

"I have coached & seen them (Isla & Asamoah) grow when they were still unknown. Now they will be a pleasure to follow at Juventus. They will fit in immediately, I have no doubt. Both have international experience with Ghana & Chile.

Pepe, their old friend from his Udinese days will help them speed up their integration into the Juve squad. Isla can play at the back, on the wings, left & right midfield & I have used him in a trident with Di Natale & Quagliarella.

I see Isla & Asamoah on the same level as Lich, Marchisio & Vidal. Marotta & Paratici have a good policy: quantity & quality.

This Juventus side are title favorites but I expect them to do well in the Champions League as well. Isla trains with intensity & I don't remember a single argument with him.

Congrats to Marotta (for signing Isla & Asamoah). It would have been a shame to see them go abroad.

I realized Asamoah's extraordinary qualities in a game vs Juve when he was battling against Sissoko. Asamoah was able to get the better of Sissoko despite 15 inches of height disadvantage.

I stay in touch with Pepe sometimes. Last time we spoke he sent me a tricolore (scudetto) via Sms.

Cavani is my favorite (among top players linked with Juve)."

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Pasquale Marino, who used to train Kojo and Isla at Udinese, had to say this about us signing them:

"I have coached & seen them (Isla & Asamoah) grow when they were still unknown. Now they will be a pleasure to follow at Juventus. They will fit in immediately, I have no doubt. Both have international experience with Ghana & Chile.

Pepe, their old friend from his Udinese days will help them speed up their integration into the Juve squad. Isla can play at the back, on the wings, left & right midfield & I have used him in a trident with Di Natale & Quagliarella.

I see Isla & Asamoah on the same level as Lich, Marchisio & Vidal. Marotta & Paratici have a good policy: quantity & quality.

This Juventus side are title favorites but I expect them to do well in the Champions League as well. Isla trains with intensity & I don't remember a single argument with him.

Congrats to Marotta (for signing Isla & Asamoah). It would have been a shame to see them go abroad.

I realized Asamoah's extraordinary qualities in a game vs Juve when he was battling against Sissoko. Asamoah was able to get the better of Sissoko despite 15 inches of height disadvantage.

I stay in touch with Pepe sometimes. Last time we spoke he sent me a tricolore (scudetto) via Sms.

Cavani is my favorite (among top players linked with Juve)."
He also said not to forget Quag returning from injury will be an important asset to Juve next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)