Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Niiice! Step one is done, acquiring a good CM for depth. Now it's time for HIIIGGGGGGGUAAAIN or MAAATAAAAADOOOOR! Do it! :tuttosport:
i sure you are right.
Every year in the past seven years they start the transfer season with claims that this year wont be like last year.
This year we wont buy 4-5 subs, but 2-3 starters.
Our midfield was arguable our strongest point, we have players like Melo, Krasic, Giovinco, Martinez and Elia that can be used as bargain chips or depth.
And yet our first 3 steps are 3 new CMs, none of them is destined as starter, none of them is acquired by the prfits made of the players we bought in the past for this job, the players who used to be our first step.
The players we ended up instead of the LB, LM and CF we so miss since Balza, Neddy and Treze.

We cant it be the CF our first step for a change?
Anyways, i sure hope that this time wont become the 8th consecutive time we will regret splashing around our cash on subs, instead of buying the 2-3 starters we so miss.
Those guys have quality, but so did some the guys we disregarded, i hope that this parody ends sometime and this will be the last time we buy 2-3 CMs.

The reported fee i mentioned 3 days ago, held some truth, it was indeed quite a good deal and i declared pleased with the deal.
Now i learn that we are comitting an equivalent fee from next years transfer budget, that reminds of Marottas first season, his first line of mistakes.
I really really hope that this time, because of Conte and because of AA, these transfers will turn into pure win! And the CM mad hunt will end, for good!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:D

---------- Post added 07.06.2012 at 16:54 ----------

Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Asamoah, Pogba, Marrone, Isla....we will have the best CM in Italy easily and one of the top in Europe. Goodness, yet Cronios complains about what exactly?

After the Melo, Diego, & Aquilani disasters we should all be happy to have such a dominant midfield.

We won games in our CM this year, and strengthen it will only help us.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
i sure you are right.
Every year in the past seven years they start the transfer season with claims that this year wont be like last year.
This year we wont buy 4-5 subs, but 2-3 starters.
Our midfield was arguable our strongest point, we have players like Melo, Krasic, Giovinco, Martinez and Elia that can be used as bargain chips or depth.
And yet our first 3 steps are 3 new CMs, none of them is destined as starter, none of them is acquired by the prfits made of the players we bought in the past for this job, the players who used to be our first step.
The players we ended up instead of the LB, LM and CF we so miss since Balza, Neddy and Treze.

We cant it be the CF our first step for a change?
Anyways, i sure hope that this time wont become the 8th consecutive time we will regret splashing around our cash on subs, instead of buying the 2-3 starters we so miss.
Those guys have quality, but so did some the guys we disregarded, i hope that this parody ends sometime and this will be the last time we buy 2-3 CMs.

The reported fee i mentioned 3 days ago, held some truth, it was indeed quite a good deal and i declared pleased with the deal.
Now i learn that we are comitting an equivalent fee from next years transfer budget, that reminds of Marottas first season, his first line of mistakes.
I really really hope that this time, because of Conte and because of AA, these transfers will turn into pure win! And the CM mad hunt will end, for good!

we bought vidal-pirlo-lichsteiner-vucinic=4 starters. and we won.

our mercato last year was the best in serie a, and it is also likely to be the best this year.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Asamoah, Pogba, Marrone, Isla....we will have the best CM in Italy easily and one of the top in Europe. Goodness, yet Cronios complains about what exactly?

After the Melo, Diego, & Aquilani disasters we should all be happy to have such a dominant midfield.

you sound like a robot, lighten up will ya.

oh, and fuck Dzeko :agree:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

That midfield :tuttosport:

What kind of an midfielder is Isla? Marrone is an archer right?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Players like Asamoah will enable us to actually make substitutions in midfield that could benefit us. Our midfield barely had any worthy back-ups even though I rate Marrone. We will definitely need quite a few midfielders for the CHL, Serie A and Coppa. Assuming we sign Asamoah, Isla and Pogba ( and he's as good as the hype makes you believe ) our midfield is stacked for either formation.

I'm loving it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inler is good but is being quite overated here.
He is not special. He is just a good player.
Vidal is twice the player Inler is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)