Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don't care if Vidal is or becomes better than Asamoah or vice versa, as long as their both super solid and they play with us then I'm one happy fapper!

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Kwadwo Asamoah ‏@Asabob20

Can't say a lot except that where ever my future is I want win things & better myself as a player. Will let u know where that is.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Kwadwo Asamoah ‏@Asabob20

Udinese is in my heart. If I stay in Italy or go england that doesn't change. Attention now on Ghana and hope to have news nxt wk.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Udinese director Fabrizio Larini admits “it’s difficult to say no to Juventus” for Kwadwo Asamoah and Mauricio Isla, but confirms two new arrivals.

“In the last few days we have had some preliminary meetings with many different clubs to understand reciprocal requirements,” director of sport Larini told Udinese Channel.
“In particular Juventus manifested their interest in these two players. Juve are an important club and it’s difficult for us to say no when faced with certain teams and players who want to go as high as possible in their profession, not to mention economic advantages.

http://football-italia.net/19669/udinese-cant-say-no-juve

:donedeal:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
How are we gettin $#@!ed? There has to be a reason why you feel this way?
News that we're paying 15 mil + Pazienza + half of immobile to co-own both Asamoah and Isla that's about 23 mil (minimum). If that's true then we've pretty much got R.aped in this deal but I hope that's not the case.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
News that we're paying 15 mil + Pazienza + half of immobile to co-own both Asamoah and Isla that's about 23 mil (minimum). If that's true then we've pretty much got R.aped in this deal but I hope that's not the case.
Keep in mind that Pazienza was a free transfer last year, and if he ends up being a makeweight in this deal, then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)