Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well, Serie-A, this only means one thing. Juve's TEAMPLAY and opting for RAW POWER in midfield will continue. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Especially if we in addition to this, get our top striker.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Can he play either side in 3-5-2? Our squad will be quite stacked in the wide defensive positions. Kwadwo will be awesome, can easily cover Marchisio or Vidal. Now to strengthen the attack and one good CB and we are sweet.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Can he play either side in 3-5-2? Our squad will be quite stacked in the wide defensive positions. Kwadwo will be awesome, can easily cover Marchisio or Vidal. Now to strengthen the attack and one good CB and we are sweet.
And a LB.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Not just cover. He has the potential to be a starter.

I want to be happy and start celebrating the capture of one of my favorite players. But I think I'll hold off till an official report.

No offense Nick.

May 22, 2007
Yeah :sergio:

I have no clue what went over them that summer. I think they must've thought they had the new Zidane or something.

Apart from that, though, Udinese have been "fair in the market". Unlike a certain president from garbage town, who set a 100 million euro pricetag on Cavani.
Where does fairness come into things ffs? :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Where does fairness come into things ffs? :D
It's actually a huge part of business, if you would like to build a portfolio of clients and a good reputation within a market. Something which is useful for striking further deals and making more money in the long run.

May 22, 2007
It's actually a huge part of business, if you would like to build a portfolio of clients and a good reputation within a market. Something which is useful for striking further deals and making more money in the long run.
So you would expect Juventus to be fair if Real Madrid came asking for Vidal?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
So you would expect Juventus to be fair if Real Madrid came asking for Vidal?
Of course. But his value is very high.

Look, I'm not saying one shouldn't try to get the best deal possible. But it's a difference between doing that, through cautious and respectful negotiations, and doing what De Laurentiis is doing: "The fee is 100 million b*tcheeees!" *scoots off on his Vespa-scooter*. It may seem like a smart thing to do now, when he has the assets to sell, but I'm not sure he's gonna find it so easy to buy from those very people he's constantly telling to f*ck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)