Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'd say Juve may have overpaid slightly.

I don't rate Asamoah as highly as most people do, so I might value him nearer 12m.

Juve also don't really need Isla, so - while his market value may be 12-15m - his value to Juve may only be 10-12m.

So, Juve have overpaid by 6-8m (20m Cr$).
:lol:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I came confirmation from inside sources at Juve, absolutely reliable, that the company has secured in joint ownership, both Asamoah, who Isla. I have no news, on the other hand, the counterpart.

Carlo Nesti of tuttojuve

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I came confirmation from inside sources at Juve, absolutely reliable, that the company has secured in joint ownership, both Asamoah, who Isla. I have no news, on the other hand, the counterpart.

Carlo Nesti of tuttojuve
Didn't Pozzi just said that they'd only sell on a pernament deal?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Didn't Pozzi just said that they'd only sell on a pernament deal?
details are sketchy right now - in the end, it would likely be that Juve got full ownership of the pair but would pay the 30 or so mil in two years - e.g. half now, half next summer ... kind of like a loan with forced buyout only that now Udinese get half of the entire amount so that they can operate on the market.

It makes little sense from Udinese's perspective to sell two in-demand players in a co-own deal (and risk, next summer, to never get paid for the other 50 % or at least not as much), before even the market has officially started.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
details are sketchy right now - in the end, it would likely be that Juve got full ownership of the pair but would pay the 30 or so mil in two years - e.g. half now, half next summer ... kind of like a load with forced buyout only that now Udinese get half of the entire amount so that they can operate on the market.

It makes little sense from Udinese's perspective to sell two in-demand players in a co-own deal (and risk, next summer, to never get paid for the other 50 % or at least not as much), before even the market has officially started.
Exactly.

It's a 30 million deal, payable in two years.

I love Udinese though, very fair in the market. If you pay the price you have their players, they don't fuck about.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Nick, you should move to Turin. With your contacts and your English skills I bet you they'd give you a job. And if worse comes to worst, they'd give you the job of the dude that translates the youtube videos into English. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)