Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well, yes, but since he was already at Juve and pretty much a certain buy.. New faces, Ahmed, new faces..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
18mil for the Asamoah-Isla duo would be a good deal.
Isla is what Padoin would like to be. If get 12mil from Melo and 6from Piazenza and Padoin, to fund it, it would be a brilliant move and hats off to Marotta!

And hopefully we will close the matter at the first days of the transfer window, se we can focus our full attention and cash on the finisher and CB starters.

Double vote of confidence from me, as we will be moving away from the Ital-Juve project!
Vidal will also be happy.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
18mil for the Asamoah-Isla duo would be a good deal.
Isla is what Padoin would like to be. If get 12mil from Melo and 6from Piazenza and Padoin, to fund it, it would be a brilliant move and hats off to Marotta!

And hopefully we will close the matter at the first days of the transfer window, se we can focus our full attention and cash on the finisher and CB starters.

Double vote of confidence from me, as we will be moving away from the Ital-Juve project!
Vidal will also be happy.
Cron, buddy, that 18M figure for both players is total nonsense. Asamoah will probably cost around 15M(+). Think about how that club typically values their players - think D'Agostino, Inler, Sanchez... I would guess Udinese is probably valuing him around 18-20 for negotiating purposes at this point.

Isla is quality, but he'll be pricey too, and we're more than covered at RB. I wouldn't buy him specifically to play LB/LWB, and while I have seen him play RWF once for Chile, that's not his best position. It's nice when players are versatile, but we have some of those utility guys already - it would be nice to buy quality players for dedicated positions, and not have to plan on shoehorning guys into various spots where they can do the job. We want them to be comfortable, and to excel.

I would think for the pair, we'd be looking at 25M absolute minimum, likely more (Although we could probably slide in a player or two in the deal somehow).

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Well according to the latest goal.com article; "Udinese are believed to value the pair at €10m each, but the Bianconeri are unwilling to go any further than shelling out a combined €18m for the duo"
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...-close-in-on-18m-deal-for-isla-asamoah-report

Just saying that i would be pleased to see that happening and i like our stance on the matter!
They can ask 20 mil for each of them, but we are not desperate enough to try and pull a Dagostino on us, we have plenty of options and good enough starters.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Goal.com sucks but I think they just copied that article from somewhere else. It is not their bullshit story. I think it was Tuttosport. But, who knows? It could be true.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
racists are the ones who make monkey sounds on colored players and nationalists are the ones who prefer their co-nationalists over the benefit, of brute performance of their team.
Since i was a 10 year boy, i was admiring the Azzurri, i was a fun of their tactical discipline even before i become a Juve fan and when most of the kids in my age were drooling over fancy drbbling.

So spare me the drama, i ve seen legends wearing this jersey and doing legendary things.
For decades i ve considered the Italian defence the best there is in every football conversation (apart from the Bartez, Lizarazu, Thuram , Desaily, Blanc defense, nothing came remotely close to them, not even Cafu and R.Carlos)

I dont dislike Italians, on the contrary, but i despise mediocre Italians, who want to become our starters and way bellow Juve standards.
I love Juve above every other team and i want the best for her, no compromises.
I rate Asamoah and Isla higher than Piazenza and Padoin and i believe that if the late 2 werent Italian, we would never signed them, because they are not worthy of the Juve jersey, i wouldnt mind De Rossi and Pazzini, but i really do mind Grosso, Piazenza and Borriello, the difference lies on the quality and the overvalue for nationalistic reasons alone...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Niiice! Step one is done, acquiring a good CM for depth. Now it's time for HIIIGGGGGGGUAAAIN or MAAATAAAAADOOOOR! Do it! :tuttosport:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
15 million + players.

Armero won't come.

Isla 50/50.
Howcome Armero is out, are we looking at Kolarov? What is Isla's move contingent on Nicola, why is he 50/50? I thought we were all in for tht.

15 plus Pazienza and half of Taider is what I heard. That's about 22m in value, could one estimate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)