Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I thought Asamoah is a Vidal's back up?

Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal is better.
I'd say if we were to buy Asamoah, as has been said here before, we would rotate all four midfielders throughout the season, which does not imply that anyone of them would be a backup since all of them bring something different to the team.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Have any player who left Udinese actually play to the level of hype they were put on before they left Udinese? Look at their list of players who were sold, i feel they are all over valued and over hyped.

Pepe, Motta , Dossena, D'Agostino, Zapata, Gokhan Inler and Sanchez. All these deals were raped by Udinese.
The only deal I can remember which served the buying team well was probably Jankulovski and Iaquinta.
The fees for Sanchez, Inler and Pepe were fair.

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
Why everyone expects Juve to buy a midfielder enforcer? We have many young players suited for position. Apparently deal is done for Pogba, we also have Marrone and Appelt + older players like Padoin and Pazienza. And unless Juve expects to sell any of these we wont get anyone.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Why everyone expects Juve to buy a midfielder enforcer? We have many young players suited for position. Apparently deal is done for Pogba, we also have Marrone and Appelt + older players like Padoin and Pazienza. And unless Juve expects to sell any of these we wont get anyone.
Pazienza will move on, and as for the others you mentioned, I don't think Conte and the sporting directors consider Marrone, Pogba, Appelt and Padoin to be ready for Champions League. I think the reports linking us to Asamoah and Nainggolan are true, and that we'll get one of them. We need one of them. Nainggolan would be OK, while Asamoah would be a very good signing.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Would be a huge add, our midfield would be so stacked. 23 and improving... not quite polished, but the perfect time to buy him.

I liked this vid, not sure if it's been posted, but I thought it was a good representation of his game. #20 would fit in well at Juventus.

Dec 31, 2008
We're looking around 12 million cash + some players.

Who those players are, I don't know just yet. However I'd say Asamoah is ours.

No doubt I'll be laughed at by some people, but time to get some credibility back :p
:D
When do you think it'll be official? Sounds like a decent deal depending upon the players we include in the deal.
We could've sold Giovinco's other half to Udinese for this deal.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Well even though only a video he does look good cOmfortable on the ball, wants the ball and is very fast in attacking his opponent. Don't know if he wants to play a rotation back up roll though so we'll see. Not saying he can't be a starter but with MVP playing the way they did most of the season I can't see conte sPlit them. Especially if Marchisio has a excellent euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)