Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
Today on VS (Brigadiere):

Asamoah for 11 mill + Pazienza. Co-ownerships of Branescu and Fausto Rossi also discussed and to be part of final deal. Udinese's asking price for Asamoah about 19 mill.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Today on VS (Brigadiere):

Asamoah for 11 mill + Pazienza. Co-ownerships of Branescu and Fausto Rossi also discussed and to be part of final deal. Udinese's asking price for Asamoah about 19 mill.
Really. Now THAT would work. Branescu's future with Juve is murky at best with the imminent arrival of Leali.

Jul 28, 2002
What's the crack with Kwadwo, is he better than Marrone, Verratti and the existing three? Is he really needed? I'd rather splash the cash upfront where we really lack the class.

Nedvěd

What's the crack with Kwadwo, is he better than Marrone, Verratti and the existing three? Is he really needed? I'd rather splash the cash upfront where we really lack the class.
If he better than Marchisio, Vidal and Pirlo, nope. But he's better than the others. He'd be a fantastic signing, and would be an amazing cover for Vidal or Marchisio.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
he would compete with Marchisio and Vidal for a starting berth, certainly.
:tup:

He's definitely the kind of player you'd want to rotate with Marchi/Vidal going into a year with CL. He'd be great, I'd love Asamoah here.

Our midfield.. :touched:

May 22, 2007
When Pirlo was forced to play with his weaker leg the standard dropped.

Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Kwadwo, Marrone, Padoin, Giaccherini

I'm not really sure what we're looking at for our first team midfield, if we sign Kwadwo. And with Pogba and Verratti on top of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)