Kuffour? (1 Viewer)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
If someone were to say "he's a great player, plus he's Catholic (with a thumbs up sign) wouldnt some of you wonder what that has to do with football ?????
Only if you were to think that my comment was somehow some way to cause trouble. believe me its not. Dont read too much into it stop wondering and thinking too much. People are very very easily offended nowadays. Thats why I said not to ban delpiero10, its minor to me. Its a football forum and I like that fact that there are Juve fans from everywhere in the world. When wrote plus hes muslim It was because I was happy because hes one of the few around who plays for a top clup in europe. Dp10 shouldnt get banned, even if someone on these forums said the worst of worst it wouldnt mean anything becuase its just typed words and not face to face. Easy:cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I dont agree with Dp10's opinions either, but one thing I've learned (and seen ) on this forum that there are some ridiculous opinions from people of all races, religions, etc...

If someone were to say "he's a great player, plus he's Catholic (with a thumbs up sign) wouldnt some of you wonder what that has to do with football ?????

I'm not defending him, but I've seen much worse on this website, which I wont get into (again)
If someone says "plus he's Catholic" it's kind of obvious to me at least that the person is either joking, a Catholic, or both. Don't you think so? Perhaps I'm assuming a tad bit too much but that's my opinion.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Anyways, let's get back to topic. Kuffour is better than Montero, Iuliano, and Ferrara, and as good as Legrottaglie and Zebina. He's cheap and unlike Mexes, Ferrari and Ujfalusi, he's actually available. To add to the above, he's experienced and would therefore make a decent signing, but IMHO we can do alot better. Personally I'd prefer Per Kroldrup, Sebastien Squillaci, or Cannavaro/Campbell if possible.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Anyways, let's get back to topic. Kuffour is better than Montero, Iuliano, and Ferrara, and as good as Legrottaglie and Zebina. He's cheap and unlike Mexes, Ferrari and Ujfalusi, he's actually available. To add to the above, he's experienced and would therefore make a decent signing, but IMHO we can do alot better. Personally I'd prefer Per Kroldrup, Sebastien Squillaci, or Cannavaro/Campbell if possible.
Listen, at this point, you , me and Zlatan are better choices on defense than Montero, Iuliano, and Ferrara !!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Listen, at this point, you , me and Zlatan are better choices on defense than Montero, Iuliano, and Ferrara !!!!
Hell, we coud be standing on the pitch fighting over politics, not watching the play, and we'd still be better defenders than that trio ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Hell, we coud be standing on the pitch fighting over politics, not watching the play, and we'd still be better defenders than that trio ;)
How did I know that would come up again? :D

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #93
    Sports.it

I also beleive Calciomercato(it it was also sports.it) wrote this morning that they think Cambell and Kuffour will be our central defenders... If we can't get them we will buy Bonera :roll:.

It's one the most vague news posts i've seen on calciomercato(or sports.it).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Not that I disagree with him that Campbell's wages are too high, but there's always something wrong in Moggi's view :groan:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I mean that even if we could afford Campbell's wages Moggi would still find some reason not to get him.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Lets get somebody in here for our defense.... I dont care if he's Muslim, Catholic, Jewish, Athiest.......as long as he can play defense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)