Kuffour? (1 Viewer)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
dp10, stop sidestepping people's questions. You've got a case to answer so face upto it like a man
Okay now im really pissed off by this crap its not my fault that your brain didnt understood my explanation, so ill try again:

I highlited it red to make my answer clear. He said "plus he's muslim", and said so probably to provocate, anyhow as you probably figured out from my answer i dont see why that should be a plus that he is muslim, is he better than Legro because he is muslim mcpiero?, who's got issues here :wth:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
Okay now im really pissed off by this crap its not my fault that your brain didnt understood my explanation, so ill try again:

I highlited it red to make my answer clear. He said "plus he's muslim", and said so probably to provocate, anyhow as you probably figured out from my answer i dont see why that should be a plus that he is muslim, is he better than Legro because he is muslim mcpiero?, who's got issues here :wth:
Nobody said that he's a better player because he's a Muslim, and it was quite clear that the original comment about him being a Muslim, was made because the poster himself is a Muslim. What the big question is about, is the fact that you highlighted that part of the post and made no less than five :yuck: symbols.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
How was i suppose to know he was muslim?, and yes i shouldnt have used so many yuks, but the way it was formulated made it look like the way i said, thats why i though it was :yuk:

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
del piero 10 when I said plus hes a muslim I said that because hes a brother and I will be happy if he were to join us and if he doesnt then I mont mind at all. You misunderstood all the players are equal I wont like another player better because of his religion. This is football and a player is judged on abilities not his religion so if he isnt juve quality then we shouldnt sign him.

I just feel from your other posts that Kuffor being black and also being a muslim your red alert radar went off:D

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Ban his ass.

remember this ?

Emerson is the best midfielder in the world together with Nedved.

Oh please no Trabelsi crap, Oddo is ten times better than him, and Juve has enough black players in the squad as it is today. Italians first, Juve is not a Arsenal kind of club.

its clear that he is a racist.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
And it is clear that ICEBLU isnt the most intelligent person if he thinks that wanting to keep juve-juve is the same as being a racist, poor u, i would actually say that you are the racist now iceblu!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
delpiero10, I understand if you say that you want Juve to be more italian. but if we do buy a foreign player, it shouldn't matter to you whether he's black, muslim, christian or whatever...

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Kuffour isn't gonna come, so this discussion is pointless.
Though I admit Delpiero10's views isn't acceptable in today's world.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
And it is clear that ICEBLU isnt the most intelligent person if he thinks that wanting to keep juve-juve is the same as being a racist, poor u, i would actually say that you are the racist now iceblu!
WTF r u talking about m8? how is it clear he isnt intelligent? Every single post ive read tht u have posted is disgusting and shows your incompetance, wtf difference does it make if he is black/muslim/jewish/chineese or even if he is a giraffe?? y does it bother u so much about players race? this is football man grow up the guy can have 6 arms and come from mars for all i care aslong as he can play football, uve got sum serious problems if players backgrounds get in the way of how u judge them as a player. Being a muslim is not a plus for a footballer and niether is being any form of religion but u made it seem like it was a minus. man sort urself out uve got serious issues

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
it really isn't the first time you've gotten into problems like these delpiero10,and i don't think it was by mere coincidence and bad luck that you were both times misinterpreted.

this is an international community and we get people of all backgrounds,races and religions here.much of what you've said was imo unnecessary.all we ask is that you be a little more sensitive and aware to others who might take what you said more seriously than you think.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
it's basically what someone once told me for something i too thought didn't mean much.it was a stupid comment i made here a long,long time ago and i learned the hard way.

just glad to pass it on:)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I dont agree with Dp10's opinions either, but one thing I've learned (and seen ) on this forum that there are some ridiculous opinions from people of all races, religions, etc...

If someone were to say "he's a great player, plus he's Catholic (with a thumbs up sign) wouldnt some of you wonder what that has to do with football ?????

I'm not defending him, but I've seen much worse on this website, which I wont get into (again)

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

yeap, but still that kind of s*it doesn't belong here...
I agree, but we would end up having many, many people banned

Its his opinion, as bad as that might be.........

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
IMO he was too much out of line, I've seen only one as bad post...
besides, is anyone banned right now?!
No....... not that I'm aware of

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)