Kuffour? (3 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I think he will come for nothing in a swap deal with Tudor. Good buy, as I have always liked him. One of the best man-markers in the world!

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
He's an average defender.....well at he didn't score too many own goal.......like tu........bah, forgot his name:rolleyes:

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Kuffour's much better than Mexes and Ferrari :rolleyes:
    You know, I really think it's time for this Mexes- and Ferrari worshipping to end.
    Mexes is young, a great talent, but he really IS young and has been thrown into a new central pairing of a big prestigous club and NEEDS to perform(meaning he has to deal with a lot of pressure in a tough league and has to live up to a lot of expectations) + he is paired with another new and young central defender(while mexes actually needs a experienced leader next to him): Ferrari. Ferrari is good and has experience, but to be honest he is a bit overrated. Parma's defence wasn't anything to write home about either, Ferrari was the main man in that defence..

Most importantly though: Mexes and Ferrari are unavailable, get over it!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i'd much rather we keep and make use of tudor actually,who's much better than kuffour.in fact if he stays injury free and returns to form we don't need to get two quality defenders,just one.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    if no others are going to join, i wouldnt mind him joining. he is better than the likes of iuliano and montero for that matter. is legro, tudor or zebina any better than him?? i dont think so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)