Kostas Manolas - CB - Roma (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what does feminine have to do with a particular gender you bigot? "males" can be feminine
can they? Now you're assuming what an entire gender may or may not be you arrogant man/woman/gender fluid/alien/apache indian/etc?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
can they? Now you're assuming what an entire gender may or may not be you arrogant man/woman/gender fluid/alien/apache indian/etc?
i prefer "carbon based lifeform" my pronouns are "this carbon based lifeform or the carbon based lifeform's" please try to respect that thank you

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i prefer "carbon based lifeform" my pronouns are "this carbon based lifeform or the carbon based lifeform's" please try to respect that thank you
then have that in your profile so your beliefs can accurately be observed by the caring Tuz population.

This is a welcoming institution that aims to endorse all unique individuals in their quest for fitting in.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
then have that in your profile so your beliefs can accurately be observed by the caring Tuz population.

This is a welcoming institution that aims to endorse all unique individuals in their quest for fitting in.
stop victim shaming me! you should be reflecting on what you should have done to make this a safer and more accessible space for people like me.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i agree. with addition of Manolas we would have the four CBs we need for next season. All of them. CBs complete. Yay.
we would have 5

1.) Bonucci
2.) Turkish guy
3.) Chiellini
4.) Rugani
5.) Manolas

Emergencies: Can & MDS

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Manolas has grinta. He's a bit of an annoyance like Lichtsteiner was which I don't mind having in a defense. Demiral looks like a solid prospect too. Both would be good, cheap alternatives to de Ligt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)