Kostas Manolas - CB - Roma (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Can manolas maintain possession or does he have two left (or right) feet like chiellini
He can over dribble and find himself in midfield like Chiellini. If there's an open man I think he can reliably hit him, perhaps more reliably than Chiellini. There will be no tiki-taka in the back though.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Chiellini's passing is majorly underrated.

Yes, it looks awkward and seems like he will lose possession but he is more than capable. I'm sure there was a stat before Bonucci moved to Milan that Chiellini had more assists than him. He's clearly not a tiki-taka type but still decent nonetheless.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Chiellini's passing is majorly underrated.

Yes, it looks awkward and seems like he will lose possession but he is more than capable. I'm sure there was a stat before Bonucci moved to Milan that Chiellini had more assists than him. He's clearly not a tiki-taka type but still decent nonetheless.
And he can dribble the ball forward when we get pressed

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that leaves England as his only option
Sarri :green:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Manolas has given his complete approval for the move to Juventus. Paratici is now making a final evaluation of two aspects before taking the final decision: 1) the player's physical shape. 2) the player's character. The 36m release clause is exercisable from July 1st. (CorTorino)
:tuttosport:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jul 13, 2010
So if someone would come with 40mil bid in June, he can just keep refusing these offers until July 1st comes and he signs for Juve? Neat

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Roma about to lose their best defender: Juventus are serious about signing Kostas Manolas and the announcement could come at the end of the season. Raiola played an important role in pushing Manolas to Juve. (CdS)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Roma about to lose their best defender: Juventus are serious about signing Kostas Manolas and the announcement could come at the end of the season. Raiola played an important role in pushing Manolas to Juve. (CdS)
Bargain shopping already :lol:

Release clause is a steal. Now if we sign Romagnoli or Romero (hopefully the former) we should be good to go in that department.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our first priority should be our midfield Pogba or Zaniolo
Well, perhaps. With Chiellini perm-injured, careers too and Barzagli retiring and Rugani sorta not being the leader we hoped he would be AND bonucci underperforming I'd be willing to go out on the limb and say our defense needs sorted ASAP...add to that Cancelo and Sandro forgot how to defend lately.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well, perhaps. With Chiellini perm-injured, careers too and Barzagli retiring and Rugani sorta not being the leader we hoped he would be AND bonucci underperforming I'd be willing to go out on the limb and say our defense needs sorted ASAP...add to that Cancelo and Sandro forgot how to defend lately.
Careers was never to be relied on anyway if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)