Kostas Manolas - CB - Roma (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Roma, Juventus to offer a striker in exchange for Manolas

According to Radio Radio, Juventus could spark a transfer merry-go-round by offering Higuain, who Chelsea are unwilling to sign permanently, to Roma as a replacement for Edin Dzeko, who seems likely to go to Inter in the summer. The move is said to be even more likely if Chelsea sack manager Maurizio Sarri, who himself has been linked to Roma. Roma will be in need of a replacement for Dzeko, and should Sarri find himself in the Roma hotseat, the chance to work with Higuain again, after spells with him at Napoli and Chelsea may be too good to turn down.

Manolas has a €36 million release clause that becomes active in the summer, and Roma seem resigned to losing the defender in the transfer window, as many top European clubs have taken an interest in the cut price fee.
https://m.calciomercato.com/en/news/roma-juventus-to-offer-a-striker-in-exchange-for-manolas-69680

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
Too-good-to-be-true news. Roma is not that stupid to trade Higuain for Manolas evenly. If it go through, it will be likely that we buy Manolas for 45M and pay in two-three installment and Roma buy Higuain for 36M, so that both clubs can have good FFP account

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Too-good-to-be-true news. Roma is not that stupid to trade Higuain for Manolas evenly. If it go through, it will be likely that we buy Manolas for 45M and pay in two-three installment and Roma buy Higuain for 36M, so that both clubs can have good FFP account
Manolas release clause is 36 million euros we are desperate to offload higuain

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Manolas is the best defender we can get at this point. As long as he benches Bonucci im fine with it. I cant stand captain Bonucci another season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Imagine we straight swap him for golzalo :tuttosport:

Golzalo wage gone, ramsey and manolas in without any transfer funds spent. :tuttosport:

Just sign 1 more quality CM, just 1 more and then the board can go about their plan of splurging ridiculous amounts on joao felix or chiesa for all i care.
I'm afraid we will spend most money on a CF without fixing our midfield. We all know injury prone Ramsey won't fix our midfield.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not a huge fan of him. But he’s a better pure defender than Bonucci or Rugani, so I’m fine with that. He’s Benatia-tier imo, but he’s at a good age. Still only 27.

Now focus on the fucking midfield next.
Who would be your preference for CB? Varane, De Ligt, Manolas, Umtiti, Milenkovic or someone else?

Also, would you sell Bonucci for 30 million?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)