Klaas Jan Huntelaar (2 Viewers)

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Midfield is not important now with the arrivals of Tiago and Almiron. I'd rather spend the money to buy two decent defenders.
Midfield might become a very important position to fill again if Camo refuses to sign and/or Nedved decides to retire.

But I'm with you, for now, 2 CBs should be priority 1.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Two decent defenders and a playmaker would be much better. :smoke:
But right now two decent defenders must be our priority. And if we have any money left after we buy defenders (IF we buy any:D) a playmaker wouldn't be bad.

Midfield might become a very important position to fill again if Camo refuses to sign and/or Nedved decides to retire.

But with you, for now, 2 CBs should be priority 1.

We must buy another midfielder as Camo is set to leave, and especially if Nedved retires, but 2 CBs are a must right now.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
But right now two decent defenders must be our priority. And if we have any money left after we buy defenders (IF we buy any:D) a playmaker wouldn't be bad.
I wouldn't argue about our priority, simply because I agree with you; two classy defenders should be our imperative target. But from the likes of it, we'll have heaps of money at the end of the summer. :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You guys make me laugh so badly. I've been following this topic ever since there were rumors about Klaas Jan going to Juventus. It even makes me laugh more about how far you are walking behind.

Klaas Jan said that he wants to stay with Ajax atleast a year, maybe 2. Ajax doesn't want to let him go and besides director Martin van Geel said that Juve never contact Ajax. So what are we talking about anyway...

Klaas Jan is seeing his career in phases, which is good, because I'm a HUGE, beyond Huge fan of him, that's why i have the biggest Klaas Jan Huntelaar FANSITE on the net. Every detail that is happing around him, we are following. And the Juvetus chapter isn't closed, because it never opened anyway. Besides I don't want him to leave Holland yet.

So stop hoping, he won't go to Juve this season. Come back next season and maybe we can start talking then.

PS: Oh and one other think, stop spamming his guestbook full with "come to juve" sh*t, because he doesn't read it, not a word, he isn't running his Official Site, because he barely uses a computer, just to let you know ;)
Thank you for being sincere and expressing things as they are:toast:

And as for our priorities:
Treze,Iaquinta,Palla,DP and Miccoli are more than enough upfront, even if we sell Zalayeta and IMO its the most probable forwards synthesis for next season, (as we speak,
things could chance if we were not interested to hold on Treze"at any cost",
on the other hand, his departure would finance a new forward) .

For the midfield we have 3-4 CM-DMs; Almiron,Tiago,Zanetti and Tacchi (or Blasi,God forbid and i wont mention Marchisio or Nocerino here:p ) I think its obvious we are not going to use a playmaker since we have so many good options there and since there is no more space for him...
our managers never mentioned a playmaker as a serious transfer rumor either...

And we also have, 3 good wingers; Nedved (he will stay) , Marchionni and Salih,
IMO we will not buy someone better than Mesto, even if Camo leaves.

So, i also believe that defense is our number priority, by far.
I firmly believe that (unfortunately) Boumsong/Criscito/Legro will cover one starter CB position
and we will buy one more good CB, we either buying Milito or Barzagli,
not both, IMHO we cant afford to buy both of them now.
Thats our priority here (the CB ) and i sure hope we will do the right decision, we have to spend a big part of our budget here.

As for the right (back) flank its fully covered by Grygera and Zebina,
the left, by Chiellini and a sub ( Molinaro? )

nielsen

Aug 14, 2005
Thank you for being sincere and expressing things as they are:toast:

And as for our priorities:
Treze,Iaquinta,Palla,DP and Miccoli are more than enough upfront, even if we sell Zalayeta and IMO is the most probable forwards synthesis for next year, (as we speak, things would chance if we were not interested to hold on Treze, but his departure could finance a new forward) .

For the midfield we have 3-4 CM-DM Almiron,Tiago,Zanetti and Tacchi or Blasi (i wont mention Marchisio or Nocerino:p ) I think its obvious we are not going to use a playmaker since we have so many good options there since there is no more space for him...our managers never mention a playmaker as a serious rumor either...

And we also have, 3 good wingers; Nedved (he will stay) , Marchionni and Salih,
IMO we will not buy someone better than Mesto, even if Camo leaves.

So, i also believe that defense is our number priority by far,
i firmly believe that (unfortunately) Boumsong/Criscito/Legro will cover one starter CB position
and we will buy one more good CB, we either buying Milito or Barzagli,
not both, IMHO its to buy both of them, thats our priority here and i sure hope we will do the right decision, we have to spend a big part of our budget here.

As for the right back flank its fully cover by Grygera and Zebina,
the left by Chiellini and a sub ( Molinaro? )
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)