Kits at the World Cup (3 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
You're a moron. What sets you apart from the above breed you mentioned? for not supporting your own country?

Nice to see you edited just as i quoted you!

What seperates me?

I have a brain.

The country is full of morons that need to be steralized. Give people and IQ test and if it is less than a collie they should not be allowed to make more of themselves. (my IQ is either 138 before you have a go)

It should be called the Daily Sun test

if you read an agree with what is written in a red top tabloid/the daily mail then you should be steralized.

Edit; in what possible way does it make any difference to you who i support? Nationalism is a dead idea, supranationalism is the future.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZavF-y-QUg&feature=related

What seperates me?

I have a brain.

The country is full of morons that need to be steralized. Give people an IQ test and if it less than a collie they should not be allowed to make more of themselves. (my IQ is either 138 before you have a go)

if you read an agree with what is written in a red top tabloid/the daily mail then you should be steralized.

I do agree that alot of people in our country are morons. However to go and support another nations football team because of it. That really is low. Perhaps you need to go and live in Italy to see if its perfect. The world is not perfect, perhaps afterall you are the moron for supporting other nations football teams. You perhaps need to be steralized.

Supporting other nations is wrong. I do hope you get beat up while cheering for Italy in a pub if they ever play England.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I have been on a lot of holidays in italy and it is a very nice country. I take a lot of what Britain has for granted, i just hate how many idiots live here. IF you read my above posts i dont agree with nationalism as an ideology, its damaging and xenophobic. Pub culture in this country puts me off football and whilst i remain ignorant how italians behave in regards to national football i will remain a fan.

In summary imo Nationalism is dangerous, especially to the people that inhabit England and i would always look to distance myself from it. (I chose Azzurri primarily for the juve players than dominate the team)

When im older i plan to repatriotise myself to France.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nationalism in football is not dangerous, but healthy if one does not cause trouble by starting riots outside the stadia, or partaking in other sorts of hooliganism. Football is a healthy outlet for patriotism instead of blindly supporting wars and deaths of people from other nations and your own. And it's not like English players have much say on foreign policy or cause trouble in the stands.

I just can't understand this nonsensical thinking. If one TRULY cannot stand nationalism or international football, then why not dislike everybody? Why does one HAVE to like a team? Is it because one just wants to be a part of "something"? If so, then why not be a good supporter of your own nation, putting the other clowns to shame?

Just boggles my mind. This makes international football pointless.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Nationalism in football is not dangerous, but healthy if one does not cause trouble by starting riots outside the stadia, or partaking in other sorts of hooliganism. Football is a healthy outlet for patriotism instead of blindly supporting wars and deaths of people from other nations and your own. And it's not like English players have much say on foreign policy or cause trouble in the stands.

I just can't understand this nonsensical thinking. If one TRULY cannot stand nationalism or international football, then why not dislike everybody? Why does one HAVE to like a team? Is it because one just wants to be a part of "something"? If so, then why not be a good supporter of your own nation, putting the other clowns to shame?

Just boggles my mind. This makes international football pointless.
Because i dont want to be associated with English fans.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
if its real i dont like the pattern, looks shit.

away looks good, just not too sure about the red and green collar.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I can't believe that skeleton shit is for real. Italiens with their greased up hair and a skeleton image on the shirt. :lol:

OP
Matteo4Azzurri
Jan 7, 2007
  • Thread Starter #52
    I do agree that alot of people in our country are morons. However to go and support another nations football team because of it. That really is low. Perhaps you need to go and live in Italy to see if its perfect. The world is not perfect, perhaps afterall you are the moron for supporting other nations football teams. You perhaps need to be steralized.

Supporting other nations is wrong. I do hope you get beat up while cheering for Italy in a pub if they ever play England.
    A little extreme, don't ya think? Who are you to tell people what's right & wrong? It's football, for f*cks sake.

As "LetsBrushYourTeeth" would wisely say.... grow up.

OP
    Matteo4Azzurri
    Jan 7, 2007
  • Thread Starter #53
    not in that travesty of a football jersey...what the fuck are they doing, making a remake of Batman Forever?
    Apparently, Italy isn't the only team getting the "muscle" look for their World Cup kits. Look for more of these bad boys to show up in a little while.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZavF-y-QUg&feature=related

What seperates me?

I have a brain.

The country is full of morons that need to be steralized. Give people and IQ test and if it is less than a collie they should not be allowed to make more of themselves. (my IQ is either 138 before you have a go)

Edit; in what possible way does it make any difference to you who i support? Nationalism is a dead idea, supranationalism is the future.
    That is an utterly idiotic post. I hope you don't really mean what you said.

So if one of your relatives(a brother, a sister) scored poorly in an IQ test, you'd want him sterilized??

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    You never know really. He just might be serious.
    Call it semi serious/semi joke. Serious about the idiots and them being the reason i wont support the english national sports (watch the link i posted), joking about the steralisation, i guess cynical british humour doesn't fair well abroad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)