Kingsley Coman (25 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We simply never wanted to actually use wingers back when the club was built with 3-5-2 in mind for half a decade. I remember us all Moaning about it because every time we'd sign a player suited to wide positions we'd end up throwing them on as a CF with their back to goal and inevitably deciding they weren't very good.

Coman like DC is injured half the time and frustrating as hell because you get used to having him in your team and then all of a sudden you're back to square one with no idea when he'll be back. Selling him wasn't really a mistake even in hindsight. Hell if we still had Coman now he'd be getting benched by CR lol.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He started both the Supercoppa and the 1st game of Serie A before we sold him to Bayern, he would have gotten more playing time in his 2nd season. He simply wanted to play for Pep at Bayern, and we granted him his wish. I think we shouldn't have done it, and didn't have to, but it's our policy. He would have never become the new ADP, and his injuries are annoying, but having a HG player in rotation would have been a big plus and worth the trouble. We have zero currently (well we have one, but he's the 3rd GK) so we can't even have 20 outfield players in the squad. Same applies for Kean. We should be much smarter with these instead of looking to plusvalenza as soon as we can

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If he sucks were gettin 7m in two years, It sucks
if hes amazing were getting 28. It sucks

- - - Updated - - -

Its just stupid defend this deal. Bayern trick us twice. Vidal 37 and Coman loan two years for 7m. If we.go there and ask for gotze after two bench year they're gonna así for 50.
It was always a bad deal from the very beginning, Coman reminds us year after year....

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
You mean some tuzzers make it sound like it was a bad deal each time he has a good game. He's been nothing special for Bayern ever since joining them.

I know I know, But but the CL goal...
You know deep down it was a bad deal for us... even if you make a point about how inconsistent he is, still it's a bad deal.... if you make a point about how injury prone he is, still it would be a bad deal for us... if you can make a point about how ugly he is @Lion, still it would be a bad deal for us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)