Kingsley Coman (13 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
i'd get your rant if it was about letting tevez go for free, or about selling vidal. but coman?
whenever i see coman's name it just reminds me how stupid marotta was.

he sold coman for half of his value because it took 3 years for allergy to ditch 3-5-2. then he changes the formation because he finally realizes it doesn't work anymore, but what the?! we don't have any wingers in whole squad.

:beppe: solves the problem by paying 100 million for bernardeschi and d.costa. coman turns out to be better than costa ever was for bayern despite serious injuries. not to mention he is six years younger.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
whenever i see coman's name it just reminds me how stupid marotta was.

he sold coman for half of his value because it took 3 years for allergy to ditch 3-5-2. then he changes the formation because he finally realizes it doesn't work anymore, but what the?! we don't have any wingers in whole squad.

:beppe: solves the problem by paying 100 million for bernardeschi and d.costa. coman turns out to be better than costa ever was for bayern despite serious injuries. not to mention he is six years younger.
bad news are it was probably paratici behind the transfer strategy all along. we continue the same plusvalenza driven strategy with him, while marotta got rid of 3 starters at inda just because of their off-field behavior. anyway, italian football's mistreatment of young talents is a way bigger issue than coman himself. we didn't put our trust in verratti (probably the worst decision when it comes to NOT purchasing a player within our reach), audero, spinazzola or kean either. odds are we have the oldest squad in the cl. that's a pattern. plusvalenza is an other one. coman was just a book entry for juve, and i can live with that.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
remember when beppe sold him, and everyone here lost their minds?

further proof Beppe is a genius. sold ununreliable, back up player for good cash that he got on a free.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
remember when beppe sold him, and everyone here lost their minds?

further proof Beppe is a genius. sold ununreliable, back up player for good cash that he got on a free.
You mean beppe foresaw the sequence of injuries with his evil eye even though Coman had none at Juve?

Think it had more to do with Coman wanting out bc Allegri never played him (even played matri over him).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)