Kingsley Coman (13 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I still don't get why people were doubting about it. Only injuries could avoid the deal, but 28M for a 20 years to be pay in a 3 or 4 years (considering loan plus I'm guessing a few installment), 12UCL games with 2 goals and 6 assistance, quite NT experience already. Yep, a very hard choice to made

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
All that money will go to exercising that option on Cuadrado. If we win the league which we obviously will, we're obligated to make the Cuadrado deal permanent.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically Zaza + Coman money = Cuadrado + Benatia permanent transfers.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And? He scored for his club and celebrated in a major game?

What kind oversensitive pmsing little Sheila you sound like if that's a big deal. Why do we assume players are automatically loyal to club you left?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
All that money will go to exercising that option on Cuadrado. If we win the league which we obviously will, we're obligated to make the Cuadrado deal permanent.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically Zaza + Coman money = Cuadrado + Benatia permanent transfers.
Good. If the team decided to exercise benatia then so be it. Im not too fond of this transfer because we barely use him and he will be expensive and unreliable but well , nothing to do here. Cuadrado is a given too.

Its way better to use this money on those 2, than to not have that money and lose 50 mils right away before the summer mercato even starts

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
And? He scored for his club and celebrated in a major game?

What kind oversensitive pmsing little Sheila you sound like if that's a big deal. Why do we assume players are automatically loyal to club you left?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
It's actually not a big deal for me but it's fun to insult the little rat.

Besides, it's not about being loyal to your former club, it's about being thoughtful toward your former teammates.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
It's actually not a big deal for me but it's fun to insult the little rat.

Besides, it's not about being loyal to your former club, it's about being thoughtful toward your former teammates.
Yeah, a little consideration too for the fans who have supported you and paid your paycheck wouldn't hurt, but then again he was with us for barely a season, and was relegated to the bench most of the time so I can see why there's not a bond like Alves has with Barca lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)