Kingsley Coman (30 Viewers)

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I hope Bayern are stupid enough and they decide not to buy him. I think we could use him in an exchange with Sanchez ( :tuttosport: ), because he obviously doesn't want to extend his contract with Arsenal, and we all know how Wenger is when it comes to young talents from France.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bayern will sign him, but if they didn't this would work in our favour now, some dumb PL side (probably Arsenal) would offer more than £30m for him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He will return. Carlo has no use for him
I really hope he does, but Bayern aren't that stupid.

Also why doesn't Ancelotti have use for him? He plays with 2 wingers, they have 4 in total, half of that are 34 year olds who are injury prone. Granted Coman himself is having injury issues right now but still, too soon for comments like this imo.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No come back for him. He doesn't fit here at all, both psychologically and tactically.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
thats mty concern with him to be honest.

Talent wise is worth atry but he seems to ot have clicked here for whatever rason

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
How has his value doubled?

He's shown himself to be a very promising player, limited to winger perhaps, but promising. Bayern paid near 30m for him and I'd say his value is right around that.

No way he's at 50-60m value now.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
How has his value doubled?

He's shown himself to be a very promising player, limited to winger perhaps, but promising. Bayern paid near 30m for him and I'd say his value is right around that.

No way he's at 50-60m value now.
I think he can get that kind of money. From all the young promising wingers out there, he is probably one of the best and is extremely young. I know that doesnt say much because there seems to be a serious lacking of wingers on the market.

Think of the prices of depay, anderson, sterling and add to that the fact that he is a better player with CL experience and NT experience.
I dont think he will leave Bayern unless they buy Hazard or something. He impressed a lot last season I dont see why they would refuse to pay 20 mill for him.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I think he can get that kind of money. From all the young promising wingers out there, he is probably one of the best and is extremely young. I know that doesnt say much because there seems to be a serious lacking of wingers on the market.

Think of the prices of depay, anderson, sterling and add to that the fact that he is a better player with CL experience and NT experience.
I dont think he will leave Bayern unless they buy Hazard or something. He impressed a lot last season I dont see why they would refuse to pay 20 mill for him.
Sterling is much better than every player you mentioned.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Sterling is much better than every player you mentioned.

Not really. He sucked hard last year and with NT. He looks good now cuz Pep always gets out the best of his wingers... Both have ending product issues, only advantage for british is Coman looks kind of injury prone right now

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Sterling has better ball control and is still more dangerous in the box. Coman seems to require a lot of space because all he can do to beat his man is kicking the ball forward and hoping to out run the opponent. Maybe that's why he struggled in serie a tight spaces.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
So I never really followed the transfer saga with this guy when he left. Has he said something that we are angry about or what did I miss? Why do we "hate" him?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He didn't say shit, he just wanted to leave, and some have issues with that. But considering we don't play with wingers and he was excellent for Bayern last season it was good decision for his career.

Also Sterling is defenitely considerably more lethal then Coman, the Brit is inside forward who goes in alot and threatens, sloppy technique and football IQ but uses his natural abilities well mostly. While Coman is more of speedy beat your man and cross / find striker winger.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)