Kingsley Coman (15 Viewers)

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Indeed even in worst case scenario of him flopping for Bayern, I still think they will buy him to sell him on.

He is right, stop goading Alex. Senseless spam.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
It depends on the buyback offer with the Bayern. If it simply an agreement for a set transfer fee after the loan, you could have a situation similar to what played out with Mohammad Salah. They had an option to buy on a loan, but Salah wasn't interested, so it was irrelevant and he went to Rome. Morata's situation was different because Morata had a signed contract ready with Madrid. I highly doubt Coman will agree to be signed just to be sold.

Both Juventus and Bayern are in the same position to sell the player. Why would he sign a new contract with Bayern just to be sold, vs. returning to Juventus and being sold.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I also dont fancy him much, and he wont be that young when you get him. Still not old offcourse, but if he was in he´s start 20´s and have shown great quailty i think it would be another case.

He played 4 years in the russian league, and to be honest i dont know the level of theyre football, but i doubt he is what you need, when he really havent played in any top clubs before considering he´s age.
We need more bodies for the midfield, simply not many options out there.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fucking said a while back it wouldn't surprise me if Bayern never took the option after Coman spouted out when he left us.

Soooooo what now?!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Down the line..

Dybala
Coman - Pjaca - Berardi
Pjanic - Lemina
Sandro - Rugani - Bonucci - Lirola
STILL GIGI YO​

Coach: Pep Guardiola

It looks like Pep's dream.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Bayern won't just piss away 8M.

Even if they don't want him, they will still pay the clause and sell him on. Even if they can only get 25M for him, they will still come out ahead as opposed to just giving us 8M for nothing. But they can get more than 25M anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)